Kavish smiled and stood up. He straighten his clothes and went to his chair for doing work. He looked Suhana from his desk and felt warmth into his heart. Other side, Suhana's heart was in mess. She was slow witted but she was not stupid. She noticed how does Kavish behave different around her. Even, Ravi told her that Kavish cares her. And she talked to Kavish just now. He didn't get angry but said those words. She recalled since starting he always helped her and support her. In starting, she thought he had bad intention and wanted to hurt her but he always there when she needed.

She looked at him who was doing working seriously. As she looked him, he also raised his head and thier eyes met. There was a light smile on his lips that's why in reply, she smiled. Looking at her smile, he was satisfied. He thought how much it will be better if she stays in his office until he finished his work and after finishing work, they returned home together.

He smiled to think it but he didn't know as the passing time, he will become more greedy.

Otherside, Suhana was in her thinking. Her heart was in mess. She knew it was dangerous for her to spend more time with him but she was willing to take risk.

After finishing work, Kavish stood up from his desk and came to her who was in her thinking. Kavish called her softly, "Suhana"

Suhana raised her head and looked at him, "Hmmm"

He said, "Let's go..." 'To home' but he couldn't say last two words. She nodded and stood up.

As they exited from his office, he put his hand on her waist and leaded her out. Suhana looked at him with shocked but he pretended that he didn't know anything. He was angry when he saw Sameer put his hand on her back. But now, he was satisfied. In future, he will talk to her about it.... But not now. Because he wanted to spend time with her with pleasure. Not mention about others.

Suhana didn't feel uncomfortable but she looked how everyone looking at them with widened eyes. She was embrased but he was unaffected. Kavish knew she will have this type of situation in future that's why he wanted her to adapt slowly.
Kavish already informed Ravi that's why Ravi arranged the car for them. Ravi looked together both of them and he took relax breath. At least his effort was not in vain.

In restaurant, when the waiter served dishes on table, Suhana noticed mostly her favourite. She looked at Kavish with fastly beating heart. Kavish noticed his gaze on himself and said softly, "What are you looking at me? Just eat. You didn't eat anything since lunch."

Suhana didn't say anything and starting to eat. Kavish smiled to look at her like it. They ate in silence but the atmosphere between them pleasing. He added few dishes into her plate and she ate without deny.

After dinner, Kavish asked driver to drive her house unwillingly. He wanted to take her to his home but he knew she was not ready till yet. She believes him and spends time with him. It was enough for him for now. But he decided already he will take from her with interest in future.

She asked to stop the car a far from her home and Kavish didn't say anything. He knew what to do at time. Suhana looked at him, "Thank you."

He only nodded to respond. As Suhana turned the knob of car, she stopped and turned towards him who was looking at him. She gulped her saliva and asked, "if you are not busy tomorrow, we can dinner together." They both knew what's it meaning.

After thinking something, he curled his lips and said, "if you can wait, come to my office after your office. We will go from there." It doesn't matter if he is busy or not, he can spare time for her anytime. For him, spending time with her is most important.

She smiled brightly and nodded, "I will come tomorrow."

He smiled, "I will wait for you."

She blushed and wished him, "Good night."

He chuckled lightly, "Good night you too."

She opened the car and came out with red cheeks. After few minutes, he ordered his driver to drive to office. He already slept in noon with her that's why he was energetic and in good mood. He didn't expect their relationship would be progress so soon. It's not far when she was only his. He will tell her soon how he feels for her.

Suhana knew there was many girls around him. But she was ready to take risk. First, he was different for her, he cares her. Second, she feels only comfortable with him other than her family or relatives. She knew it's rare chance to have future with him. But she was willing to try it...her luck.
She didn't know what will be future but she was sure if future will be with him, she will be happy.

The following morning, she woke up with good mood after many days. In office, she finished her work soon because she was eager to meet him. She never thought in past that one day, she would look forward to meet some guy. But now after recall it, she smiled.