𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟿 - 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚝

Akaashi's room was silent, the only noise being the movement as Akaashi turned the pages of the book he was reading. It was the weekend, a Saturday in the middle of summer vacation.
And Bokuto, who had graduated that previous school year, had come to visit Akaashi (his boyfriend) for a while.

Bokuto just wished that whilst he was here Akaashi would focus on him, and not the tragic romance story he had in his hands.
I mean, he could read that book anytime he wanted, right!? But Bokuto was only here till summer vacation ended, and though it may have been 1 AM, they could still watch a movie or something.
In short, the hand running through his hair (which had come out of its owl-like style a few hours prior) slowly and lovingly, just wasn't satisfying his need for attention anymore. So as he rested his head against Akaashi's chest, whilst Akaashi read through his book noiselessly, he cooked up a plan.

He let out a pathetically long whine and rolled over so he could cage Akaashi, between his arms, successfully catching his attention and making him put the book aside.
"Koutarou what are you do-."
"I'm on top of the world!!" Exclaimed Koutarou loudly. Keiji rolled his eyes.
"Actually, you're on top of me." He informed his boyfriend, a teasing smile curved on his lips.
Koutarou grinned down at him and pressed a kiss to his cheek.
"I know, you're my world."
Akaashi's cheeks went red at this as a startled look took over his face.
"You're so cheesy." He covered his blushing face with his hands.
"You love me." Bokuto gently pried Akaashi's hand away from his face and pressed a kiss to his nose.
Akaashi chuckled lightly, his boyfriend was such a dork.
"I do."