𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟾 - 𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋/𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙰𝚄

"Good job out there tonight guys." Kuroo grinned as he and the rest of the band "Over The Net" walked backstage.                                                                                                   
"Yeahhh!!" Exclaimed Bokuto and Hinata at the same time. Meanwhile, Tsukishima and Kenma just opted to roll their eyes at the bunch.
Over The Net was a rock band consisting of Kuroo (their singer and lead guitarist), Kenma (their rhythm guitar player), Hinata (their bass guitar player), Tsukishima (their keyboard player) and Bokuto (their drummer).
The band was quite famous and had been performing in Tokyo that night. Now that the performance was over, they would be travelling to the nightclub for the after-party.

"Are you ready to go, Bokuto-san?" Akaashi Keiji, Bokuto's new bodyguard of two weeks asked him (his old bodyguard had left after saying Bokuto was "too much of a handful").
"Mhm!" Hummed Bokuto cheerily, coming out of the dressing room.
Akaashi nodded and led him to the limousine waiting for the band outside. Bokuto couldn't help but notice how incredibly endearing Akaashi looked today ('and is that a new cologne?' He noted to himself).
Sure, maybe Bokuto did have a crush on his bodyguard, but he swears it's just a little one! He thinks...

Overall, the party was great. Everyone got a bit tipsy, (Hinata a bit too much, in a feat to prove to Tsukishima that he wasn't a lightweight (he was)). Kuroo somehow managed to get Kenma to dance with him, which you could tell he very much enjoyed from the grin that was on his face the whole time. Meanwhile, Bokuto spent the majority of the party within Akaashi's company.
Why Bokuto would spend a party talking to his uninteresting bodyguard was a mystery to Akaashi, but he wasn't opposed. Akaashi wouldn't allow himself to dream, however.
'He's probably done this with all his bodyguards.' He swatted away his hope.

There was one occurrence though, in which a group of fans swarmed and got uncomfortably close to Bokuto, but Akaashi calmly and quickly cleared them off. Which Bokuto found incredibly attractive, the glint in Akaashi's eyes making him wonder if someone had raised the temperature in there.

When the after-party ended, Akaashi dropped Bokuto off at his home.
"Sleep well, Bokuto-san." Akaashi nods, but Bokuto grabs his arm before he can leave.
"Uh, wait, 'Kaashi?" Bokuto said nervously.
"Yes, Bokuto-san?" Akaashi tried very hard to ignore the hand wrapped around his wrist.
"Would you wanna go out sometime? Like- not in a work-related way." Stammered Bokuto.
Heat rose to Akaashi's face.
"I think you're drunk, Bokuto-san, maybe you should-."
"I'm not drunk! Okay, well, maybe a little... But I do know I really like you 'Kaashi!" Insisted Bokuto.
Akaashi sighed, but let a smile play on his lips.
"Okay, if you remember this in the morning I'll go on a date with you." He agreed.
"Really!?" Bokuto's eyes shone.
Akaashi chuckled.
"Yes, Bokuto-san."
"Woohoo!!" Exclaimed Bokuto, throwing his arms around Akaashi and pulling him into a hug.
"Well, I'll see you tomorrow Bokuto-san," Akaashi said before turning to leave.
"Goodbye 'Kaashiii!!!" Called Bokuto, before he too went inside.
And Akaashi was increasingly glad that the night was so dark Bokuto probably couldn't notice how red his cheeks were.
Bokuto, however, had in fact noticed.