8.

...8 hours until dawn...

Maysilee watched the boys set up the spirit board

Maysilee watched the boys set up the spirit board. Chris goes over the rules "Ashley you should be the seance?" He questioned.

Ashley nodded slowly "Okay um... is anyone here?" She asked, the board spelled out the letter Y-E-S. Ashley looked at the three and back at the board "Okay how can we help?" She asked. The board spelled out W-A-R-N-I-N-G.

"Warning...." Maysilee whispered.

Ashley bit her lip and looked at them again "What are you warning us of?" Ashley asked the board to spell out S-I-S-T-E-R.

"Ashley!" Josh let out, "Ask who."

Ashley nodded and sat there for a moment "Beth? Is that you?" She asked. Y-E-S. Maysilee stared at the board "I'm sorry! I'm sorry Beth!" Ashley started apologizing. "If you don't mind me asking how did you die?" B-A-S-E-M-E-N-T.

"Basement! We should look in the basement!" Chris exclaimed, "For clues!" The pointed suddenly flipped off the table, causing Maysilee to jump.

"You assholes!" Josh shouted "This isn't the time to prank me! You know I'm grieving!" Josh shook his head with annoyance and stormed off.

"I should probably go after him." Maysilee suggested, Ashley and Chris agreed, "I'll be back." Maysilee stood from the chair and walked to Josh's room. She knocked softly on the door. "Josh it's me, Maysie."

"Go away!" Josh shouted from behind the door. Maysilee sighed and opened the door "I said go away?" Josh was on his bed looking at a picture.

Maysilee frowned and walked over to him, sitting on the bed next to him. "Josh... I can't speak for Ashley and Chris, but just know I wouldn't control aboard, especially just to make you grieve more. I miss them too."

Josh looked up at her "It's just, what if it was just a prank from them, to mess with my head. I miss them so much Mace, and I don't know what to do..."

Maysilee just hugged him "That's why we're head, to help you get through it, and the rest of us. We all need each other. We all miss the twins."

Josh nodded and wiped his face "Yeah, you're right. I uh I'm gonna go find something to do. Thank you for coming to talk to me." Josh said.

Maysilee nodded "Anytime, I'll see you soon okay?" She replied and watched Josh walk off. Soon she stood and exited the room, shutting Josh's bedroom door.

She walked towards where she could hear Chris and Ashley talking. "Woah..." she mumbled "What the hell is this?" She looked at the opened bookcase with a small room inside.

Ashley and Chris turned "We found a button and just pushed it but we found some stuff back here." Chris said, walking over to her. "It's this letter." He said flipping a picture of Beth and Hannah over. The letter read 'I WILL TAKE THEM AND BLEED THEM LIKE PIGS AND RIP THEIR WHITE SOFT SKIN OFF! FUCKING 16 YEARS, 16 YEARS I'VE WAITED FOR PRETTY LITTLE HANNAH AND BETH'

"Holy shit..." Maysilee mumbled, "We have to show Josh!"

"We planned on it," Ashley explained.

Maysilee watched as Chris and Ashley started to walk "Wait." She stopped them and kneeled down in the room "There's a light, coming from the floor vent."

Ashley and Chris looked at it curiously "We can explore it later?" Maysilee agreed and stood to her feet and followed the two as they talked. "Josh where are you?" Ashley asked loudly. Suddenly they all heard a door rumble and turned to the door.

"HELP!" Josh yelled, "OH GOD PLEASE HELP!"

Ashley ran to the door, Maysilee right next to her. They were both pulled in, the door slamming shut immediately. Ashley and Maysilee both let out a blood-curdling scream. Until they were knocked unconscious.

Once the screaming stopped, Chris was able to get into the room, where he saw the unconscious girls and was punched unconscious.