1 year ago...

Jessica left the room to deliberate the prank they were planning to pull on Hannah, with Sam

Jessica left the room to deliberate the prank they were planning to pull on Hannah, with Sam. Maysilee stood in the room with Ashley and Matt, while Mike and Emily were with Jessica. Chris and Josh were passed out in the kitchen from drinking. "This is gonna be great!" Maysilee exclaimed and looked over at her best friend Ashley. But she couldn't shake the thought that if her friends knew she had feelings for Mike, the same prank would be happening to her.

Ashley let out a small giggle "I guess the moral of the story is don't have a crush on your friend's boyfriend." She explained, referring to Mike's girlfriend Emily. Maysilee nodded in agreement.

Jessica and Emily barged into the room, laughing, these two were like a duo, always with each other. "Maysie, Ash," Emily said breathing heavily, quick hide!" Referring to the two girl's nicknames. Jessica and Emily quickly hid under the bed. Ashley and Maysilee hid ducked behind a partition, giggling. Matt, who had a camera climbed into a wardrobe.

After seconds of them hiding they could all hear Sam yell "Hannah!" But if she was yelling as part of the plan or to get Hannah away from the prank they didn't know. But Hannah entered the room to see Mike standing there, waiting for him.

"Shall we start making out?" Mike implied, making Maysilee cover her mouth, in a way to stop her from laughing. "You look hot in that shirt, but I think you would be hotter without it on." Hannah smiled and removed her shirt which made them all start laughing and Hannah threw her hands over her chest.

"Are you recording me!" She shouted, looking at Matt who was laughing and still recording. Sam came into the room and tried comforting Hannah, but she turned and ran off.

"You guys are jerks!" Sam yelled and went on that they were all jerks. "Look what you did!"

"It's just a prank, Sam," Emily stated "She overreacted." They all went after Hannah.

"Han!" You could hear from each of them, this got Beth's attention. She rushed out after them.

"What happened?" Beth consulted, her voice serious and concerned.

"Hannah can't take a joke." Both Emily and Jessica imply.

Beth fumed "Tell me what happened!" She looked among the group of friends.

Mike stepped forward, and Maysilee watched "Nothing serious, we were just joking around." He explained.

"Jerks!" Beth shouted and ran into the woods because Hannah ran into them.

"B!" Maysilee shouted after her, but Beth kept running.

"Forget it, Mase, they'll be back." Matt pointed out and went back inside.

"Should we follow them?" Ashley asked, looking around at the group.

"I think you guys are the ones they least wanna see right now." Sam hissed, visibly upset, and followed Matt inside. One by one the group slowly went back inside and soon it was just Ashley and Maysilee, who had taken a seat on the front porch step.

"Do you think they'll be alright?" Ashley asked, sitting next to Maysilee and looking at her.

Maysilee looked back at her best friend and nodded "I'm sure they will be, nothing to worry about Ash." She said, "Anyways I'm gonna go get a drink." Maysilee stood up and walked inside to get a bottle of beer. She began drinking and sat with the group in the living room. Chris and Josh though were still passed out.

Soon everyone started getting drunk and passing out, none of them realizing the twins never returned that night.

The next morning, Maysilee was awoken by Josh who was shouting "Wake up! Guys! Cmon hurry wake up! The twins they're missing!"

Maysilee sat up "Hmm," she mumbled, "Did you check their rooms?" She rubbed her eyes and looked at him.

"Yes of course I did!" He shouted and everyone started slowly waking up, rubbing their head.

It didn't take long until Josh called his parents and the cops down. None of them knew what to do. Was it their fault that the twins could possibly be dead? They all had guilty faces and were huddled into a group, everyone that was involved with the prank the night before. "Are we gonna tell the cops what happened?" Maysilee asked.

Mike looked at Emily who shrugged "I think we have to, we want the twins to be found and they need any information they can get."

"So who's gonna do it?" Ashley disputed which made all of them go silent, like none of them wanted to do it.

Emily finally sighed and spoke up "The prank was my idea, I'll tell." She announced, exchanging a look with Jessica before walking over to a cop and Josh. The group watched them and noticed Josh looking at them while Emily talked. He was upset with them. But they didn't know what to do.

They all left after the interrogation, they didn't wanna stay at the mountain any longer.