George put his phone to his ear and started talking.

"Hello?"

"Hello? George?" We heard from the phone.

"Eret, I need help."

"Yeah? What happened?"

"My friends are making me choose. And I don't know which one to pick. Can you choose for me?"

We heard Eret laugh.
"What are the options?"

"The newly opened coffee shop or bowling?"

There was silence for a moment because Eret was thinking. Then they finally said
"I think the coffee shop sounds nice. Besides, it's pretty cold so you should warm up."

I shot Quackity a look of victory and he childishly stuck out his tongue at me.

"Thanks so much, Eret. I'll see you later."

"No problem George. Have fun!"

Then George hung up and turned to us. "Well, I guess it's the coffee shop then." He smiled at me. I nod "Let's go."

(Timeskip)

When we got to the coffee shop, only three people could sit on one table, so Quackity decided that he should sit with Sapnap while we sit with eachother.

So Sapnap and Quackity were directly facing eachother with one vacant seat beside the circular table. The two boys were chatting endlessly.

At our table, me and George were directly facing eachother while Dream was their to my right.

We already told the waitress our orders so we were just waiting for them.

While we were waiting, Dream decided to try and start a conversation. "So, for how long have you guys known eachother?" Dream asked us.

George answered "For a few years, I guess. I dunno, I lost count. I bet Wil remembers though." I nodded "We've known eachother for 12 years and 4 months. We met when we were 5 years old."

George laughed and Dream's eyes were wide. "That long, huh?" He asked. "Yep." I said proudly. "Mhm." Dream glared at me.

"Also, Wil, your jacket is comfy. Can I keep it?" I laughed and Dream was confused. "Wait, that's his jacket?" George nodded. "You can keep it, Gogy. It looks good on you." I winked at him and he looked away.

After that, we finally got our orders. I spent the rest of the day endlessly flirting with George to make Dream more jealous of me. Dream also attempted to flirt but it was kinda pitiful, he didn't try again after that. Even after we finished our drinks we stayed at the coffee shop and talked. Mostly it was just me flirting with George was Dream being jealous of me.

It was 6pm, so it was pretty late. Dadza would kill me if I didn't come in time for dinner. So we were leaving the coffee shop. Turns out, Sapnap's friend, Karl walked into the coffee shop at some point and joined Sapnap and Quackity. And when we left they said they were gonna walk Karl back to his house and Quackity would be home in time for Dinner.

So it was just me, George, and Dream walking to Dream's house since me and George were neighbors.

We were at Dream's doorstep and he was waving goodbye at George and glaring at me.

"Bye, Georgie. I love you." He said as he closed the door. "Bye and shut up." George replied and I laughed.

"Today was fun." I said as I kicked a rock while walking to George's house. "Yeah, 'cause you wouldn't stop flirting with me." I laughed and said "Come on, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it atleast a little bit?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "Oh shut up." And we both laughed.

Then I realised we were finally at George's house. "Well, bye I guess." George waved at me. "Not just yet." I said with a smirk as I slowly approached George. "What do you mean?" He asked with a confused laugh.

When I was in front of him. I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed his forehead. When I looked at his eyes they held the emotion of confusion.

"I-"
I was about to say the words when I heard the door open and George's father walk out. "Wilbur." He said menacingly. "H-Hi Mr. Sam." I stuttered. Everyone knows that Sam was an overprotective father, so I was mentally praying that I won't die tonight.

"Ummm... Wil?" I turned to George to see what the problem is. He looked at my hands, that are still on his shoulders. I quickly took my hands off and put them behind my back and nervously smile at Sam.

"Wilbur, I suggest you run." George whispered to me. I nod "Yeah that's a good idea." Then I made a mad dash for my house. I heard Sam yelling behind me "WILBUR, I WILL STRANGLE YOU!"

Once I was inside my house, I slammed the door shut. I was exhausted so I took a moment to catch my breath. Techno, who was reading on the couch, saw me and asked "Made a move on George?" "Yes." I said between breaths. "Was it worth it?" I smiled at him.

"Fuck yeah."
________________________________

It was difficult to write this and not cringe. But I comepleted it. Hope it wasn't too cringy.