Chapter 14: Fight Against Burial

Start from the beginning

(In the back)

Luke was getting even more upset.

Luke: come on! That could've been it! Liv should've won that!

Then Luke observed that the referee for the match was none other than the crooked Authority associated ref, Scott Armstrong.

Luke: Armstrong... I guess that balyena hired you to screw Liv. Well... not for long!

The Nomad immediately left his locker room and ran down the hall to foil the referee.

Scott Armstrong was the referee who worked with the Authority to screw Daniel Bryan's WrestleMania hopes and dreams years ago, as ordered by the leader Triple H.

(In the ring)

Liv continued to connect punches to keep Tamina neutralized, but she was pulled back by Armstrong, who told her she was doing something that risks a disqualification, but obviously it was not, since Tamina was nowhere near the ropes.

The false warning gave Tamina the open opportunity to hit Liv with a superkick. As Tamina went for the count, Armstrong did a fast count, but Luke dashed out and pulled Armstrong out and takes him down with a right hand.

The crowd cheered loud as he removed the referee striped shirt and put it on. Luke got in the ring and did some last minute work as a special guest referee.

Liv got back up and hits a dropkick on Tamina before connecting with a second ObLIVion. As Liv went for the pin, Luke counted the fall in the normal motion and called for the bell.

The crowd cheered loud as they were happy of the outcome of the match with Liv gaining another victory and Luke being the special guest referee.

Luke removed the referee shirt and gave it to Liv as he got an idea. The Nomad got out of the ring and grabbed the crooked referee Scott Armstrong.

The Nomad threw him back in the ring and got in his face.

Luke: did Prichard paid you to screw Liv?! Huh?!

Armstrong: yes! Yes he did!

Luke: tell your boss to not screw with Liv!

Luke locked in the Katipunan Clutch on the crooked referee. Liv smirked and put on the shirt and asked Armstrong if he gives up.

Armstrong immediately tapped out, in which Liv smiled and called for the bell. Luke held it for a few more seconds before letting go and stood up with a smirk on his face.

Liv walked over and raised his arm in victory as they stuck it once again to the corrupt head of the creative department.

Liv and Luke walked to the back while the crowd cheered loud.

(In the locker room)

Liv and Luke were celebrating her win as the Jersey native pushed him down and made out with him.

Luke: we stuck it to Prichard once again, babe

Liv: yeah we did! I had a gut feeling when that referee was doing an unfair job

Luke: but I thwarted his plan and filled in as referee

Liv: a very handsome referee

Luke: babe

Liv giggled and kissed his cheek. Then she went to wash up as the main event was underway which was a one on one match between Cesaro and Jey Uso with Jimmy Uso and the Head of the Table, the current Universal Champion Roman Reigns lurking at ringside.

(Fast forward)

The match was competitive back and forth as Jimmy was hyping his twin brother up while Roman stood and watched with a serious stone faced look with his legal counsel Paul Heyman by his side.

The match ended with Cesaro hitting a pop up European uppercut and then hits the Neutralizer for the pinfall win. However, the celebration didn't last long as Jimmy and Roman came in and executed a beatdown on the Swiss Superman.

(In the back)

Liv: oh that's not good!

Luke: I'm gonna go help him!

Liv: go babe!

The Nomad quickly dashed out of the locker room to help Cesaro.

(In the ring)

The Bloodline was beating down on Cesaro until Luke's theme hit, much to the shock of Roman as the Intercontinental Champion ran down the ramp. The Universal Champion got out of the ring as Luke came in and pulled Jimmy Uso back and started to throw hits and punches.

Cesaro got back up and joined in the fight as Reigns and Heyman made their escape and watched the onslaught from the stage area.

Luke threw Jimmy over the top rope as Cesaro proceeded to swing Jey around while the crowd cheered and counted along. After Cesaro stopped, Jimmy helped his brother out as the Usos retreated.

Cesaro and Luke nodded at each other while the Nomad stared down at the Tribal Chief as the show ended.