epilogue

After 6 yrs

Laksh is sleeping with his son.both are sleeping in same position.

Ragu:god wt will i do  with these both lazy goose.plz help me.she sigh and wake them.laksh get up.arey raksh beta u get up dr.u have to go to school ryt.she takes water from jug and pour it in laksh face.

Laksh:aaa baarish.he open his eyes and see ragu with jug.tumne ye kiya.main chodungi nahi tujhe.he chase her.ragu run and they both fall in bed.they both r in eye lock when laksh moves forward to kiss her that time his son awake and sleep above them again.then they play together and starts to get ready for their work.they all assemble for breakfast.

Dp:i know both nalayak will came late as usual.

That time both laksh and raksh came down.they all laugh silently seeing them .

Laksh:why r u all laughing.

Raksh:dad as usual dada will call us nalayak.they all r laughing.

Ragu:so wts wrong in that.wt he said is true.u both r nalayak.

Laksh:winks him and said u know wt raksh for us enemies are in our house only not from outside .

Dp:kk so eat breakfast soon and go your wrk.they all pull each other legs.when they went out swara and gadodia family came there.shekhar know abt khanna and ragu being their daughter.raksh don't like shekhar.he always tease him.Ragu went from there seeing him.

Shekhar feels hurt and bad seeing her going.he wants ragu to call him papa again.but she calling rishab papa in front of him.he don't like that bcoz he is her biological father. khanna went to mumbai to  settle all their business in Kolkata from mumbai.
Swara came with her daughter.shekhar went to raglak room to talk to ragu.he came here many times to see ragu and her son.when she is near him,he don't know the value of her.when she went away cutting all ties with him he wants her near him.he want her to call him papa.

Shekhar:ragu oh actually i want to talk to u.

Ragu:say wts that.

Shekhar:fall in her feet and ask sry to her for his doings till now.plz ragu beta forgive me once.im very weak i don't know how long i will be alive.plz beta just once call me papa.

Ragu:turn her face.

Shekhar:i know u don't want to call me papa.its kk beta.i will wait for u calling me papa and my grandson calling me nana.im sry beta.he went away that time laksh came there.

Laksh:wt is he saying.

Ragu:leave him laksh u did not go to office still.

Laksh:ya i should go.that time ragu faints again.laksh calls dr.

Laksh:wt happened to my wife.is she alright.

Dr:yeah she is pregnant.

Laksh:became happy and kiss dr in his happiness.

Dr:u should kiss ur wife i think.

Laksh:blushes hearing that.ragu open her eyes and confused looking laksh.

Laksh:u know wt darling my hardwrk leads to  success finally.

Ragu:MATLAB

Laksh:matlab i had worked hard to give raksh sister ryt.i had succeeded in that.

Ragu:shocked and cried in happiness.everyone enjoyed like a function.khanna family came here in nxt flight hearing the news.kavya and kavitha also came with their children.they all were happy together.raksh is their ladla in their house.they all pampered him and riya maya and arjun's daughter.she is same age as raksh.

After 1  yr ragu gave birth to a girl baby.she forgive shekhar bcoz he is suffering from severe illness.so she forgive him in his last day after all he grown up with him from child.shekhar became very happy and raksh also call him nana.they all happily live together.

That's all guyz this is the last chapter in this story.i hope u like this story.thank u so so so so much friends who r supporting me till now.it means a lot to me.

So I hope u all remember i asked one help from u friends.i don't know whether u guys know or not actually I'm a dietetician,psychology student and youtuber as well as hindi teacher.actually i have 111 subscribers in my youtube channel.plz friends u watch,subscribe and support my channel friends.i hope u all will help me.if u like my channel plz subscribe and support me.my channel name is "senju pazhagu".I hope u will help me friends.bye bye see u soon in nxt raglak story.