princess

Ria slap rishab hardly. All are very shocked bcoz  person in khanna family who don't get angry is ria. But today she is that much angry that she slapped his husband.

Ria:how dare you rishab. How dare you do this to me. How can u gve our child to some orphanage when her parents are alive. Arey if u can't protect her then u should say that to me I will protect  my princess from all odds. Bcoz of ur foolish doing now I miss my princess many yrs. Someone adopt her they will not gve her to me. How will I get her back. I don't know whether she is married or not wt is she doing frst of all I don't know where is she. Hw will I search my princess haan. I won't forgive u ever in my life. I hate you, I hate u to the core. I don't want to see ur face again. Plz don't come in front of me again. U no need to search my princess I know hw to find her. She went away.

Rishab just bend his head guiltily. He don't know wt to say.

Arjun:hw can u dad. U know wt ur not a good father to my princess. I hate u dad, I hate u so much.

Raj:if u think once my di will be here with us. I hate u too dad.

Rishab:I know Maya u also hate me ryt.

Maya:of course I'm very angry with u but I don't hate u dad. I don't believe, u did this dad.u know very well dad hw ma cried thinking her losed child. She cried for many nights without sleeping. U don't think that time also ryt to say the truth.

Ria:Maya I'm going to orphanage if u want u can come with me but this man should not come there.

Arjun and raj also went to that orphanage with ria and Maya.

Little flower orphanage:

Mother:yes plz sit down hw can I help you.

Ria:actuay this yr someone adopt baby from this orphanage can u plz give that adress.

Mother:but we can't say the details to anyone. It's against rules.

Ria:mother plz u know the pain of mother who is seperated from her child for many yrs. Plz tell me the adress. I beg u.

Mother:kk I will gve u. Wait a minute. Then she went and take the ledger and note the adress and gve that to ria.

Arjun:maa it is badi.

Raj:bhai we should go soon , I want to see my di.

They all went to baadi in car. They went inside and ask for gadodia family. No one is home in baadi except dadi and dadaji.

Ria:can I know who is parvathi gadodia here.

Dadi:me plz say.

Ria:oh ji actually I want to talk to u something important.

Dadi:ji say.

She hesitates to say that. She don't know he to ask that to her. So Maya strts to speak.

Maya:dadi ma actually we want to know some information.

Dadi:wt information beta.

Maya:ohh she takes sigh and said u adopt a child from. Little flower orphanage.

Dadi:shocked hearing this and strts to get afraid. No u came at wrong place. I did not adopt any child. She strts to sweat.

Arjun:dadi plz u no need to get afraid. We know the truth. Mother of that orphanage gve this adress. And we see u adopting a child in xyz yr.

Ria:I know how it feels to lose their child. But plz I did not came here to seperate u from ur child. I want to see my princess plz.

Dadi:wt ur her maa.

Ria:yes I'm her mother, Arjun is her elder brother, Maya is her bhabhi and raj is her younger brother. Plz tell me where is she. I want to see her, I want to hug her and feel her plz. I beg u.

Dadi:I don't know my laadoo had very big family. Many time I was angry with her parents that how can they place that pyari bachi in orphanage. But one side I'm happy bcoz that's why I got her from that orphanage. Till now no one knows except my husband. Even laadoo also don't know. She suffer very much in her life. Me and my husband became her parents. But whoever they can't take the parents place ryt. She suffered for many days, many yrs till now.

Maya:now where is she and wts her name.

Dadi:she is married and said the flash back from laksh alliance to till now. And her name is ragini.

Khanna became shocked hearing this.

Raj:there is no doubt maa she is khanna. Did u listen she tried to kill her so called step sister. She is,not do u love me type. She is u should love me type.

Arjun:wherever they r khanna will always be khanna.

Dadi:she went to wrk now she will return evening and her sasurl adress is she said in mute.

They all went to maheswari mansion . Ria, Maya, Arjun and Raj is very happy.

Evening:

Maheswari mansion:

Maheswari's know khanna family. They welcome them and gve her tea and snacks. They all sit and wait for ragini. Men returned from office. Laksh also returned from office.

Dp:wt a pleasant surprise. Where is rishab ji.

Maya:he is busy that's why we came.

Ria:actually we came here to invite u all for our anniversary party tomorrow.

Ap:oh grt we all will come.

Then they wait for sometime to meet ragu.
Dadi also came there to see ragu.

Ragu office time over and came home.

She came inside and saw guests inside. She don't know who they are as they face that side. Then she went and ap saw her and welcome her bahu.ragu went to them and joined her hands and invite them. That time they saw her and became surprised.

Ria:ragu beta aap.

Dadi:arey she is ragini meri pyari pothi.

Khanna's became shocked hearing that.

Ria:wt she is ur pothi.

Dadi:understand her and said haan.

Ria cups her face and saw her ur ragini.

Ragu:wt happened aunty u know me before also ryt. Then why r u surprised seeing me here.

Ria feels sad hearing aunty from her mouth. Rishab saw them there hiding.

That's all guyz I hope u all like this part. Thank u so much everyone who are supporting me till now. Im busy so thought to update after 2 days but I can't stop writing in middle. I can't keep u waiting guyz. That's why I update today.