pyar

After 6 mnths

Sahil, nikhil and ragu became best friends forever. In the mean time kavitha also likes sahil but did not said this to him. Kavya became friend with nikhil through kavitha and sahil. But still there is tension between them as kavya thought ragu and nikhil are more than frnds. But she did not know our ragu is only belong to laksh. They were very happy in this 6 mnths. Ragu's job is also going well. She became maya's favourite.

Laksh strts to miss ragu. He thought that is bcoz of hate. But without knowing him he strts to love her. He came to know that ragu is wrking in rk industries. He wants to bring her back for revenge. At least he is not accepting as his ego is very big
But still he miss ragu. He strts to stalk her.
One day in little flower orphanage:everyone will meet there as they all hve became frnds. That time sahil call ragu secretly to come to terrace. She went there. Sahil is present there.

Sahil:arey ragu come I want ur help.

Ragu:yeah bhai say na.

Sahil:oh actually I ohh.

Ragu:oh actually u love kavitha. So u need my help haina.

Sahil:how u know.

Ragu:I can see in ur eyes Bhai. Acha don't wry I will help you. She told the idea in mute.

Sahil accept that. Then they both went down that everyone were present there. They looked both. Nikhil know they both are bhai and behen. But kavitha and kavya don't know that so they were suspicious.

Sahil:excuse me all I want to convey one important matter in my life. I'm loving one grl and I did not even said to her. Ur my frnds so I'm saying this to u all. He told this seeing ragu and ragu became shy hearing him. Everyone notice this. Nikhil became confused why ragu is shy. He don't know the plan. Mission make kavitha to accept her love in jealousy.

Kavitha became angry and jealous seeing that. But she is silent. After that sahil and ragu is always in one place. They went to all place together. Kavitha can't tolerate that. She realised her love on sahil after 2 weeks seeing sahil and ragu together always. Kavitha thought atleast she will confess her love so that she can't be in guilt in her whole life.

Kavitha:sahil I want to meet u in nearby cafe. I want to discuss with u something important. And one more thing plz u alone come.

Sahil:kk

In evening:

Sahil:haan kavitha say na wts the matter.

Kavitha:oh u said right ur loving someone did u propose her.

Sahil:no not yet why r u asking.

Kavitha:just like that the matter is she takes deep breath and said that "I love you sahil".i love you so much. But I'm sry I know u love someone. I can't keep my  feelings with myself. I confess my feelings so that I can't be guilt in my whole life. I'm sry.

Sahil:he became very happy hearing her confession. He thanks ragu in his mind for this awsme plan. He thoughts to tease her. But ur free from guilt letting me in guilt kavitha. U did wrong by proposing me.

Kavitha became very sad and strts to cry. I'm sry sahil I won't be a hindrance in ur love life.

Sahil:I thought I will propose my grl first in a grand way but u frst proposed me and let me in guilt.

Kavitha can't understand.

Sahil:arey buddhu ur my grl. I love u too.

Kavitha became very shocked as well as happy.
Matlab ragu.

Sahil:haan ragu gve this idea to make u jealous.

Kavitha:that means u don't love ragu.

Sahil:ofcourse I love my sister so much.

Kavitha:she became shocked hearing him. But also very happy. Thn they both hug each other tightly. They video call to nikhil and kavya and said their decision and how ragu helps to unite them. They also became very happy. They all thought to surprise ragu.

In baadi:swara said she will marry zaroon after 1 yr. She hope ragu will come back till that time. Everyone were accepted.

Ap and sujata went to little flower orphanage to donate the money. That time they saw kavya and they instantly like her as they thought she will be correct match to laksh as she is modern as well as respecting elders. And has helping nature also.

Ap:arey beta aap plz aayiye.

Kavya:namastey aunty boliye.

Ap:kya naam beta.

Kavya:kavya aunty.

Ap:apki parivaar.

Kavya:I'm an orphan aunty. I hve sister kavitha. I don't hve anyone.

Ap:u don't wry beta. We are there right. Acha ek baat batha ur single right.

Kavya:ofcourse aunty.

Ap:teeke beta. Bye we will meet u soon.

Ap went to owner of orphanage that is mother is running that orphanage. She is very close to the people there. She look after everyone as a mother. No one deny her wish. Ap ask kavya hand to the mother. She thought kavya is getting good life after lot of struggles in her life. So she said that she will talk to her.

Then at night ragu is sleeping in her hostel. That time some thieves enter inside and went silently without any sound. They keeps chloroform and make her fainted. They carry her to the garden. They keep her there and splash water on her face she wakes and get afraid and she strts to shout. But they close their mouth and threatened her. Then she became silent in fear.

Then they all laugh seeing her faces and take their mask. She became surprised and they are none other than kavitha, kavya, sahil and nikhil. Ragu strts to beat them and they all hug together. Sahil told abt his and kavitha's confession. She became very happy and congrats them. They all were celebrated at midnight.

Someone is seeing far from them in full of jealous mood. How dare he hug her. No one had rights on her other than me. I won't leave you that much easily. Just wait and watch wt will I do.

That's all guyz. I will tell u who is that person in nxt part. Till that u can guess. May be u all know who is that person or may be not. Let's see how many of u crct. Thank you so much for everyone who are voting and supporting me till now guyz.
I know there are less raglak scenes but don't wry there will be only raglak in upcoming parts.

Bye bye see u soon. Take care.