accident

Ragu is shattered hearing him. She don't hve words to say. She again feel betrayed. But this time she don't want to fight for her love. She thought to free him from this relation.laksh thought she won't sign the papers, she fight for her love like everytime, but she sign the papers. Laksh thought hw easily she sign the papers. Then she went to her and take her belongings and strts to go .

Laksh:ragini abt alimony.

Ragu:I don't need anything
Laksh. U did still now is enough. She strts to go.she stops and said I want to talk u alone. They both went.

Ragu:laksh I know ur hiding something. And that's why u r giving divorce to me haina.
But I won't ask u anything. When u itself come to me that time I won't be there. U will regret this badly laksh. I swear. I hate u laksh.She went away. Laksh went out from there immediately. He cried thinking his happy moments with ragu. I'm sry ragini I can't do anything. But once I find that caller, I will gain u back again in my life. I'm doing this for you bacha. Plz understand me.

Ragu went from there walking in lonely streets. That time ria came in car in front of ragu. She came out from the car and shocked looking ragu in that state. She take ragu to her home.

Khanna mansion:

Everyone were in hall talking abt business. They all became shock seeing ragu there.

Rishab:wt happened.

Ria did not answer. She silently take ragu to her room. Ria gve water to her. Ragu sit emotionless. She did not gve any reaction. Just staring blankly. Then ria make her sleep and came out.

Maya:what happen ma.

Ria:I don't know maya. I feel something wrong so I thought to see ragu. I went to maheswari mansion. In way I saw her in this state. Let her take rest for sometime. After that we will ask her.

After some time ragu wake up and see the surroundings. She don't know where she is. Then only she remember ria bringing her to her house. She came out and looks for someone.

Rishab:ragini wt happened Dr. Hw r u now.

Ragu:ji fine sir. Rishab feels hurt hearing his daughter calling him sir.everyone came to her. They take her to room and make her sit.

Ria:ragini ur kk na beta. Wt happened.

Ragu:oh mam actually.

Maya:tell na ragini. Ur fine ryt.

Ragu:yeah I'm fine. They all know already wt happened there. Rishab will kill the person whoever if they did something to their family he will kill that person. When ria said ragini's condition. He first ask his manager to collect the details that wt happen in both maheswari and gadodia house. Like that he came to know the problem.

Arjun:don't lie ragini. We know the truth. That laksh sent u out from his house ryt. U don't wry he will pay for that.

Ragu:no sir plz don't do anything to him. If he can't love me then it's not his mistake. Let it be.

Arjun:plz don't call me sir. I hope U remember when maa cut the cake she feeds U frst. That time wt she told.

Ragu remembers ria telling her daughter and feeds her.

Arjun:if U r her daughter then obviously I will be ur bhai. And he is ur dad and raj is ur younger brother.and Maya is ur bhabhi Haina.

Ragu:hesitates to call them.

Raj:wt di U told me that I'm ur brother when I can call U di U can call us with relation ryt.

Rishab:wt happened beta. U don't want to think us like ur family.

Ragini:no nothing like that. Actually I'm very happy and lucky to get family like this. When I born my mother went to god leaving me alone. My dad tho he does not know whether I alive or not. He did not care for me, he did not do anything for me. I'm just a burden to him. And abt my sister she don't care abt me at all. That's why I thought I will get care, happiness which I missed in my maayka will got in  sasural. But see my fate I did not get there also. I thought I don't deserve U all. U don't know abt my past. Wt all I do to get my love. Now I'm in this situation bcoz of my love. I thought to go out of this city. I don't want to be in this city. Thatswhy I went. They all know abt her past. But ragu don't know that.

Ria:who said that U don't deserve us. Only U deserve us. I want U as my daughter. U know ryt I hve two sons and maya is my daughter in law but I see her as my daughter. After Arjun born I became pregnant again  and my second child is grl. But she is not with me from birth. In our home everyone wants grl child as one boy is there. She is our princess, we were dreamt abt her each day. But bcoz of single mistake no not mistake sin she is not with us and we don't know where she is. Rishab bends his head down guiltily. When I see U for frst time I feel like if my daughter is with me she will be like U only, innocent, cute, beautiful grl. We all thought U as our family member. Ur our princess. It's upto U whether U want U can accept us. We won't force you for anything. If U accept us we won't leave you anywhere. U should be with us.

Ragu:became speechless and hug her emotionally when she call her princess. U know wt mam no one calls me princess in my whole life. Even I dreamt many times like dad calling me princess, my maa care for me. My dad and me in same team tease maa. If I had brother na maa and my bro in one team. But if there is problem in our life we all should unite and face that problem. She said dreamily. That time they all think in mind to make her dream real. They all composed. Then she told them her past and her doings.

Ria :I won't talk to u. U again call me mam. And we all know abt U. U no need to feel bad for that.

Rishab:if U fight for ur rights it's not a sin. It's kk.

Ragu:no sry mam kk sry.

Ria:will U call me maa once Dr.

Ragu:became happy and close her eyes and calls her maa. Ria became happy. She cried happily and hug her.

Rishab:will U call me dad once princess.

Ragu go and hug him and calls him dad.

Arjun:princess U forget me.

Ragu calls him bhai and calls maya bhabhi. Then call raj as baby bro. They all became happy and hug together. They all feels emotional.

Raj:kk so no more cries now I'm hungry.

Arjun:chal bhukkad.

Raj:di dekhona.

Ragu:bhai why R U teasing him. Let it be after all he is baby bro ryt. She hi-fi Arjun.

Raj:di don't call me baby. I'm not baby I'm handsome.

Ria:twist his ears acha ur handsome.

Raj:haan ma leave na it's paining.

Ria:chal drama king.

They all went out and ask ragu to come.

Ragu:U all go I will get fresh up and come. Then they all  went. Ragu prays to God and thank to give this beautiful family. She prays for their well being.

That's all guyz I hope U all like this part. See U soon In nxt part. Bye bye take care.