first day

Ragu received appointment letter to join today. She is very happy and strts to get ready.

Rk industries:

Maya:so is everyone arrived. I won't tolerate late comers. Punctuality is must to wrk in this company. Kk so my new PA is ragini from today. All should wrk hard and loyal to this company. u all can continue ur wrk now.

Everyone is afraid seeing maya's tone. Even ragini is afraid.

Maya:look ms ragini I will give intro to the managers in all department. So that ur wrk will be easy. I don't want any mistakes kk.

Ragu:yes mam.

Maya:he is sahil singhania manager in IT dept.
He is kavitha sharma manager in accounts dept.
He is rahul manager in marketing.

Ragu:but he is.

Maya:I know I send him to u. I want loyal employees.

She wish them and they also wish her.

Maya:so back to wrk everyone. And ragini today my old PA will show you the wrk. U learn everything today. From tomorrow u should strt ur wrk. Am I clear.

Ragu:yes mam.

Maya:good.now u can leave.

Maheswari mansion:
Laksh strts wrking in maheswari company with adarsh and sanskar.

Maheswari and gadodia ladies will meet in temple and they all will meet in pooja. They all are in contact. No one misses ragini there. But swara's behaviour is somewhat strange. She strts to go out in midnight. Always talking in phne. They thought she is talking to laksh. But one day she came and said that she is in love with someone. They all became angry hearing that and think abt laksh. But swara is adamant in her decision, if they won't accept then she will take her life. They all accept that without option.
Shekhar and sharmishta went to maheswari mansion to talk abt swara.

Ap:arey Shekhar ji aap. Namastey plz come inside. Sharmishta ji aap bhi. Plz come in. Sujata bring some refreshments for them. Plz baitiye. I will call dp ji.

They smile hesitately.

Dp:namastey Shekhar ji. Namastey sharmishta ji.

Shekhar:dp ji I want tell you something important.

Dp:haan boliye

Till that time everyone came there.

Shekhar:voh actually swara is loving someone. She wants to marry him.

Everyone is shocked hearing him.

Shekhar:I try to make her understand but she said that if we won't accept she will take her life. For me my daughter life is more important. We are sry.

Dp:how can u say like this. Then wt abt my son. She is loving him right.

Sharmishta:we also thought like that. But she is saying like this. We don't know wt to do.

Laksh:aap sab yahan?

Ap:voh laksh beta swara is loving someone. So they came here to tell that. I know laksh u love her. She betrayed you laksh.

Laksh:ma plz why r u crying. U no need to wry. If she loves someone I don't care bcoz even I don't love her. I realised that before but for me now my revenge on ragini is more important for me than anything. If swara marries someone also I won't mind. We all will go to her marriage. He said and went to his wrk.

They all went bidded bye to them.

Dp:wt r u thinking ap.

Ap:I don't know how will my son's life in future. We want to see suitable bride for him soon.