19

Hello people how are you today?

Enjoy

<3

-ᴥ︎-

Word had been going around that a murder had taken place. People were put in lockdown and police were all around.

People were worried and some were even afraid to come out of their rooms.

Fear...

Fear had struck and nobody knew what to do. In an institute full of criminals anyone can be a suspect. Anyone could have done it but Jacob thinks he has a clue.

Nothing had been going on until Titus came.

Yea you would think in a criminal institute full of moody teenagers a lot would happen but that wasn't the case. The teens were well behaved and social but everything seemed to go downhill once Titus got there.

More fights were happening and people just weren't cooperating like they used to. The aura around the institute became dark and gloomy and seemed more depressing making everyone including Jacob uneasy.

By the looks of how many policemen were here, Jacob could tell the murder had been gruesome.

He couldn't let this go on. He had to warn Casey before it was him in a body bag rolling down the institute hallway for everyone to see.

He had to warn him.

And fast.

Before it was too late.

-ᴥ︎-

Jacob was desperately trying to find Casey and when he did he was never alone. Titus was almost always with him so Jacob couldn't get to Casey until a week after everything happened.

That meant bad news. The police were gone and the lockdown was lifted meaning Titus could find him anywhere and everywhere and not get caught.

He had to be extra careful and make sure Casey didn't tell anything but knowing Casey he would tell Titus the second he was with him so he had to be careful with his words.

He found Casey in the library reading surprisingly without Titus. He walked in quickly and quietly not to disturb anyone there.

"Casey hey Casey." Jacob whispered.

Casey put his book down to pay attention to his friend. "Yea Jacob what's up."

Jacob sat down next to Casey. "Um...you know about the murder that happened recently?"

"Yea..." Casey asked suspiciously.

Jacob looked at the look Casey was giving him and quickly cleared it up. "Oh! No, I didn't do it Casey come on man you know me!"

"Oh sorry." Casey laughed.

"Um...how can I say this...I'm think-no pretty sure that someone you're close to did it..."