ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I whip my head towards him and even though he can't see me, I shoot him a disapproving look. Really now? 

"Now," Zeldris says as he raises his sword towards his opponents. "Shall we begin round two?"

"Hold on," Grandpa interferes. "Would you please leave this to us, Young Master?"

"What?" Zeldris asks, confused.

"Strategically speaking, I feel you should conserve your energy as the remainder of the Seven Deadly Sins will undoubtedly come to attack," Cusack gives his reasons.

"I'm afraid this can't be helped," Grandad says with a somewhat bored tone. 

"Doing so is our duty," Grandpa continues.

Wait, what the hell are they planning to do?

The two of them connect their weapons together and cry out, "Alji!"

A bright purple light engulfs the pair and spreads absolutely everywhere in this closed setting. Everyone immediately tries to block their view but cannot help watch in shock as Cusack and Chandler's bodies creepily meld into one another.

"Once to serve his retainer, the Demon King created a Demon, one more powerful than any other," Grandad speaks up. "This infamous creation came to be known as the Original Demon."

The Original Demon? But this is a tale that was told to Meliodas, Zeldris, and I when we were children. So what is the purpose of it being told right now?

"This retainer was obedient at first," Grandpa goes on, "but grew to be overly confident and lusted for power. And that lust led it to begin a rebellion against the Demon King."

Wait a second. The two Demons that helped my parents raised me, the two Demons who put me to bed every single night, the two Demons who trained me every day, are the Original Demon?

"This magical power," Merlin breathes.

"Of course, it was weak at its own game and received punishment," Chandler continues. "He was divided both in body and soul into two and was given a serious duty; to raise the two Princes as proper candidates. Candidates to be the next Demon King. Two halves would also serve individually as Princes' mentors."

"What are you saying?" Zeldris asks, appalled. "No way. You mean those two halves are—"

"Young Master Zeldris," Cusack cuts in. "It is my wish that you become the Demon King."

"Master Meliodas," Grandad says as he tries to turn around to look at the large cocoon behind him, "please fulfil your destiny to become the Demon King."

And with that being said, both the Pacifier Fiend and the Napping Reaper finally fully combine their bodies together which sends massive shockwaves in every direction.

"Holy crap, you guys look absolutely ghastly," I whisper once my Grandad and Grandpa's true form is revealed.

"The halves of the sinners are reunited," they speak as one. "I am the Original Demon."

Do you think I will ever find the Original Demon one day, Grandpa?

Now why would you try to go looking for it?

I mean, for the Original Demon to go up against the Demon King—

Is something that you should never do. Ever.

But—

Trust me, (Y/n). Such things will result in you being killed.

I never said I would do it.

ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ | ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें