ten

[PLAY ADORE YOU BY MILEY CYRUS]

A few days later, there was still no word or action taken by the police from Simon breaking out, so they assumed they were safe - but knew to not let their guard down. Simon had educated Harry on how to properly rob people, had taught him safer and cleaner ways to kill, and had even got him started on self defense in case of an emergency similar to what happened at the sleepover.

Currently, it had just turned 9am, and Harry opened his eyes to a brick wall straight in front of him. He frowned before turning to look at Simon who was slumped beside him, and then remembered how they'd got there.

Late night killing spree's tend to lead to fatigue and falling asleep in an alley, apparently.

"Simon, wake up." Harry whispered, gently nudging his shoulder.

Simon didn't budge.

"Simon!" He hissed.

"Huh, what?" Simon jolted awake, startled, but as soon as his eyes met Harry's he relaxed.

Harry stood and held his hand out to Simon, who took it and used it to pull himself up. They walked silently hand in hand to Harry's apartment, and once inside they kicked their shoes off before kicking the door shut.

Simon walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water whilst Harry wandered to the bathroom to shower. Simon sulked a little bit, not being used to spending any time away from Harry, and before long his legs were walking him to the bathroom see what his fake boyfriend was doing.

Maybe he was getting a little attached.

"Harryyyy." Simon whined, tapping his fingers against the door as he listened to the shower run.

"Simonnnn." Harry mimicked as he ran his fingers through his wet hair, sighing in frustration as he failed to get the shampoo to work with him.

"Can I come in? I'm bored."

Harry's eyes widened.

"I'm a bit naked."

"So?" Simon huffed.

"Alright then."

Simon did a little victory dance before entering the surprisingly large bathroom and clicking the door shut behind him. He undressed fairly quickly and then hopped in the shower behind Harry, and God was the view good.

Harry could feel Simon's eyes drag up and down his body, lingering on his ass before he felt slender arms wrap around him. He let out a sigh, content to let Simon place tender kisses on his shoulder and neck until he stepped back.

He pouted at the loss of contact, but it wasn't long until Harry heard Simon fumbling around with the shampoo bottle. His bony fingers entangled themselves in his other half's hair, massaging his scalp and slightly tugging on it as a test, and when Simon heard Harry's breath catch in his throat, he grinned.