O̶n̶e̶

~1924~

Erika got to Birmingham around 3:40 still shitting her self about her dad catching her with the weapons,but on the bright side she grabbed some of his cigarettes on the way out so she could calm her self down as always.Soon as she lit it she set off she heard of the place,Small Heath she was planning going there cause where else is she meant to go?

When she got to Small Heath everyone was staring at her since she was wearing a red laced body suit with some black suit trousers and a black blazer with silky brown hair.She asked the closet person to her where the closet pub was and all they said was the garrison over there,So she took her self to the garrison and sat at the bar with everyone staring at her she could feel it.

"Can I have a whiskey?"Erika asked politely even though she felt like shit.

"Yeah,you new round 'ere?"Harry said reaching for a glass and the whiskey.

"Got here like a hour ago from Rome"Erika sighed taking the glass and paying.

"Rome,why have you come to the shit hole?"Harry asked shocked at what she had just said.

"Long story short on the run from father."Erika laughed not finding it funny at all but didn't want to show that she was scared to death.

"Hold on how old are you?"Harry asked since she was on the run from her dad.

"Um 16"Erika smirked tipping her head back then downing the whiskey.

"Fuck I'm not meant to sell to young ens"Harry hit his head on his hand.

"Ah I ain't no snitch,I won't tell"Erika laughed,She heard the door open and the pub fell silent.

"Everyone out!"This man shouted and everyone ran but her."I said out."I said out"the man said looking straight at her.

"I heard you but got no where else to go so ima stay do you want me to shut my ears or something?"Erika smirked.

"Do you know who the fuck we are?"Another shouted.

"No but go on"Erika sighed not even bothering to argue at this point since they weren't no fun.

"We are the peaky fucking blinders."The man at the front shouted.

"Peaky pricks if you asked me"Erika spat standing up,Soon as she stood up the man at the front went to her and held a knife at the side of her neck."What are we."

"First off peaky pricks secondly, you need to put the knife here so they bleed out dipshit."Erika laughed grabbing the mans hand and putting it in place for him,But he put the knife down.

"Oh come on what the fuck I helped you there."Erika rolled her eyes sitting back down.

"Who are you?"The man asked.

"Erika devlin"The girl said rubbing her face.

"No fucking clue"the man said.

"amazing"Erika sarcastically said.

"Why are you here?"The man said"it's Thomas Shelby by the way"Thomas added.