Part 7

Breaking Dawn Part 1 is almost complete. I don't know if I should start a Book 3 for Part 2, or just continue you on. What do you think?
***

Part 7
Esme and Kimberly came out to see how Seth, Leah and Jacob were doing. Kimberly hugged Jake and he kissed her. Leah looked like she wanted to barf and Seth just smiled at them, happy for Jacob.

Esme smiled and handed them food. Seth accepted it, Leah however didn't, but Jacob took the food anyways and thank her and Kimberly gave her mother a small smile.

Kimberly's POV

Later I found Jacob watching Edward and Bella smiling and giggling about hearing their baby for the first time. Us werewolf's have incredible hearing. I went up to him and wrap my arms around him, he was taken back a little but then realize it was me and relax.

Kim: hey
Jacob: hey
Kim: everything okay?
Jacob: yeah, now that you're here *smiles at her*
Kim: you know we never been on our first official date yet
Jacob: now? With your brother pack watching our every move
Kim: no, when this is all over and they realize that the baby isn't what they make it seem like
Jacob: sure will go on our date
Kim: great *leans into kiss him*
Carlisle: Jacob

Both teens jump at the sound of Carlisle voice and Kim sighs.

Kim: dad seriously
Carlisle: *raise eyebrow* excuse me?
Jacob: don't mind her
Carlisle: a word please

Jacob and Kim look at each other worried and they followed Carlisle to his office. Esme was waiting their and Kimberly went to hugged her mother and she wrapped her arm around her little one and kiss her forehead.

Referring to the bags of blood for Bella.

Jacob: So that's the last of it?
Carlisle: Bella could deliver as early as tomorrow. If she's going to have any chance at all she'll need more blood.
Esme: And you need to feed. You have to be at your strongest for her. We need to go tonight.
Kim: tonight? Mama, do you have to go?
Esme: yes sweetheart
Jacob: Carlisle, you're the enemy now. Sam won't hesitate, you will be slaughtered.
Esme: Emmett will come with us.
Jacob: That won't be enough.
Carlisle: We have no choice, Jacob. If there's anything we can do to save her, we have to try.
Jacob: You'd risk your lives for her?
Esme: Of course we would! Bella's a part of our family now.
Jacob: Yeah, I can see that. This really is a family. As strong as the one I was born into. I know what I have to do.

Kimberly smiled at him proud of him for defending her family like a real leader.

Meeting Sam's pack near the Cullen's house. Kimberly had her arm wrapped around her imprint getting some alone time with him as he watch her man take leadership of the situation. She was so proud of him.

Seth and Leah came out after they heard noises from the other pack.

Seth: Jake! They're coming.
Jacob: *turns to them* I know
Seth: we should phase, Jacob. We can't protect ourselves like this.
Jacob: they'll see it as a threat
Kim: he's right
Jacob: I want to talk! Be easier if I could hear you, too.

They waited for a minute before they appeared in their human form.

Paul: This isn't your territory anymore. How's your new family working out?
Jacob: You done?
Quil: You coming home, Jake?
Kim: *growls*
Quil: J-Jacob...
Kim: *smiles*
Jacob: Not until I finish this.
Paul: What do you mean?
Jacob: I want Sam to take back Leah and Seth.
Leah: What?
Seth: No way!
Jacob: Be quite!
Kim: (goes with Jacob's plan) Jake, are you sure? That would lead you with no pack
Jacob: I know (turning to Sam's pack) I want them safe and I want this over. I need Sam to wait until Bella's been separated from the problem.
Paul: You mean until she's dead.
Embry: Ease up Paul.
Paul: Then what?
Jacob: Tell Sam that when the moment comes, I'll be the one to destroy it.
Kim/Seth: Jake!
Jacob: I'm the only one who can. They trust me.

Meanwhile Emmett, Carlisle and Esme were trying to escape from the wolves.
Jacob has distracted Sam and his pack so that the Cullen's can get out of their house and get more blood.

The heard the wolves howling and the other pack was frustrated.

Paul: you played us?

Jacob just looked at him and they left and Kim said.

Kim: you did the right thing
Jacob: *sighs and puts arm around her* why doesn't it seem like it tho
Kim: whether you want to admit it or not, they're still your friends your family and whether they want to admit it or not I know they want the way things used to be too

While Jacob went inside, Kim said to Seth.
Kim: Seth, I need to talk to you alone
Seth: it's okay Leah

Leah left them alone and change into her wolf form before growling at Kim and then leaving.

Kim: I need you to do a huge favor for me if Jacob plan backfires
Seth: you don't trust him?
Kim: it's not that I don't trust him, it's he can let his emotions get in the way sometimes and all I want is to protect my family. Here's what we are going to do if it comes down to do this

Kimberly whisper Seth the plan only low enough for them to hear and Seth agreed to it.