Ibuki suggested seeking help from another class, it was the safest plan they could come up with for now. And that led Kushida to think about how they could find the spot occupied by another class.

They didn't know what part of the island they were on now. They just run away from the terror that lurks in the darkness of nature.

First of all, she didn't know where each of the spots occupied by each class was, it would be helpful if one of them had at least encountered or visited the spots occupied by other classes before. Thinking of this, the few that she could think of were Ayanokouji and Horikita.

She was annoyed, cursing her bad luck, why did it have to be the two of them? Why is this all happening? Why did she end up with these two pitiful unreliable people?

But taking into account Ibuki's leg speed and physique, maybe she could help her if she was in trouble. Putting a few things aside, now that Sakura was there would add to the burden for both of them. She was a useless, pathetic, loner who should have ended up being bullied by the whole class for how pathetic her shy and innocent self was. She shouldn't have pulled Sakura's arm while running away from the monster, she should have let Sakura be killed by that monster.

"You two, this way. Come on, quickly!"

Ibuki called out, she forced Sakura and Kushida who was deep in thought and their respective despair to come back to reality.

"Where...?"

"I know where to go."

Kushida was a little confused, but she didn't show any resistance and followed Ibuki, it was better to keep moving than to stay in one place and she didn't want to lose Ibuki who was quite useful at the moment. Leaving Sakura who was struggling to fight back her fear, she bit her tongue and stood up, following Kushida from behind.

While Ibuki was leading the way, traversing the forest and rocks, when the hopeless sky never showed its light, lightning thundered everywhere but it never rained. Sometimes she would stop and examine the surrounding trees, or feel where the wind was coming from, then walk back confidently. The curious Kushida asked,

"Where are we going, Ibuki-san?"

"To the north, where the Class A spot is."

Kushida was slightly surprised, to think that Ibuki knew of the existence of another class spot. During the days on the uninhabited island, she had checked Ibuki's movements, most of which she spent in the tent or sitting alone. She also made sure that Ibuki didn't get out of her reach when she went to gather food around. How did she get information from other classes?

However, despite all the doubts, Kushida was able to guess a little.

Seeing Kushida's slightly confused and suspicious expression, Ibuki then explained, "I realized after looking at the trees around. Some mosses grow in certain areas while others don't, which means that the area is exposed to the sun and points towards the east. In other words, if we go straight ahead we will arrive at the nearest spot, the place where Class A lives. They lived in a cave connected to a small tower on a hill. It's an ideal place as a spot and camp. But the position is quite far from where our ship is located. After all, our priority is to seek help from other classes."

She explained in detail, and Kushida looked surprised that Ibuki knew that much information.

"How do you know that much information....?"

Ibuki was silent, she didn't answer Kushida's curious question and continued walking through the bushes and shady trees. When the plains are quite wide with granite soil, and the natural rock composition in some places, especially the cliff walls, shows the appearance of a cave at the foot of the hill. With several tents set up in front of it, as well as a tarp large enough to cover the cave entrance, this was a Class A camp.