Pretty sure he did.

Twenty minutes later, I've done my makeup, hair and changed into a stylish, yet comfortable outfit.

I smile as I open the messages in the girls group chat. We're meeting up for dinner in approximately thirty minutes.

Snapping a picture of myself, I type a message before pressing send.

Glam for lunch, can you tell I haven't got out much

The responses from the girls consists of compliments that further boost my confidence

The responses from the girls consists of compliments that further boost my confidence. A boost I needed after a sleepless week.

But I wouldn't change it for the world.

Mid spritz of perfume, Simon walks in cradling our bundle of joy.

"Do I have to go?" I whisper, caressing her cheek. "Can't I just stay with you guys."

"And ruin my chance of becoming Amelia's favourite? Absolutely not." He offers me a cheeky grin.

I give Amelia a kiss on the cheek, blinking back a sudden surge of tears. "I need to leave before I cry my eyes out."

Simon ruffles my hair. "At least you'd still look hot."

I roll my eyes, trying to smooth out the mess he made. "You're distraction tactics are impeccable."

"I'm not lying."

"I'm leaving now." I grab my bag and with one last kiss for Amelia, I head for the door. "Love you Amelia."

"She loves you too." Simon calls after me.

If only her dad felt the same way.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"I love that we're growing up and having babies and all that, but I can't wait to have a clubbing girls night sometime soon." Tammy grins.

Layla raises her arms, in a surrender like gesture. "Don't look at us." She signals to herself and Abi before directing the rest of the sentence towards the rest of us. "It's totally on you guys."

"Sorry Liv, but I'm putting the most of the blame on you." I shrug, with a grin.

Olivia runs her hand over her bump. "Trust me guys, no ones as excited as me to meet this little one." She grins. "Speaking of little ones, how's my favourite niece?"

I sigh. "She's perfect. I feel like she cries every time I close my eyes, but it's so cute I can't even be mad."

"Well you look hot for someone who hasn't got any sleep." Abi winks.

"Don't be fooled, it's the make up."

"Babe send me your product list, if I look half as good as you on a normal day I'll be blessed." Tammy laughs.

"Oh shut up, you're beautiful."

A few minutes later, we're all going our separate ways. Layla, Tammy and Olivia carpooled so they're the first to bid their goodbyes.

"You need a ride or anything?" I ask Abi, already knowing her answer.

Abi shakes her head, a grin on her face. "I'm good thanks, Hayden's picking me up."

"How cute." I smile. "So all's going good with you guys then?"

"I'm not complaining, that's for sure."

"I'm happy for you, Abs."

"Thanks babe." She leans up against the wall. "What about you? Got any exciting updates for me."

"Nothing groundbreaking, sadly. He called me a milf earlier though."

"So he wants to sleep with you?"

I shrug. "Or else he's trying to make me feel better about how ugly I look."

Abi hits my arm, eliciting a dirty look from me as I rub said arm. "What was that for?"

"For calling yourself ugly when you're the hottest person around." She screeches incredulously. "You're talking like you look like a zombie, yes you look tired. Of course you do, you have a week old baby, but Simon isn't looking much more awake and you don't think he looks like trash."

"That's because he looks like he belongs in a Calvin Klein advert." I deadpan.

"Oh shut up, I've seen you in lingerie. You look like a Victoria secret model."

"Not right now I don't."

Abi rolls her eyes. "You wanna talk about the real reason for the bags under your eyes huh? That when you're supposed to be sleeping, you're putting yourself through gruelling workout instead?"

It's my turn to roll my eyes. "We're not talking about this."

Abi sighs as Hayden pulls into the parking lot. "I'm worried about you Isabella."

"I just want to feel like myself again."

"And you will." She says, putting her hands on my shoulders. "But just take care of yourself."

I give her a thankful smile, along with a warm hug. "I will. Thanks for looking out for me, Abs."

"Anyt-"

Abi's cut off by the sound of a horn, quickly followed by Hayden's voice. "Do you two lovebirds mind, the game starts soon."

Abi huffs. "We are not watching the game."

I laugh. "I'll see you guys later."

By the time I've driven home and pushed the front door closed behind me I'm drained. The complete silence in the house is an unusual, but I'm not complaining as I make my way to my bedroom.

I stop dead in my tracks, my heart swelling as I take in the scene in front of me. Simons sprawled across my bed, eyes closed with a protective hand around Amelia.

I try my best to avoid staring at his chiselled torso as I quietly take Amelia into my arms. Simon stirs from his slumber.

"Go back to sleep." I whisper. "I can take care of this one."

He begins to sit up, almost looking guilty for where he fell asleep, but I stop him. "You can stay there, but only if you want." I whisper, before scurrying out of the room because I'm too much of a chicken to see his reaction.

I quietly step back into my room awhile later after getting Amelia down. A grin breaks out on my face when I notice that Simon hasn't ditched me, but I have to remind myself it doesn't mean anything.

After changing into comfier clothes I slip under the covers.

"Night, Simon." I whisper.

A strong arm wraps around my waist, pulling me closer. "Night, Isabella."