More people

It was a lovely morning, the suns rays pouring down onto my face, which is what woke be up. As I sat up and yawned I noticed a boy spelling in the bed across from me, probably 'Rodger' my roommate. I yawned softly and looked out the window above my bed, the sun was lightning up the forest, it was beautiful as it normally is. "Awake so early..?" I heard a mutter, looking over at the source of the sound to notice Rodger was awake. "Yeah.." I responded, looking back out the window. "What's so interesting out there?" Rodger asked and yawned, rubbing his eyes. "The forest looks lovely at this time.." I muttered and continued to look out and Rodger got up and out of his bed. "Whatever I gonna go get breakfast, see ya down stairs" roger said, opening the door and walking out, his food steps fading to silence.

I yawned again ad got up, walking out of the already open door and making my way to where I think the dinning room was. Wandering around a spotted Rodger eating a bowl of something at a table. "So what are we having?" I walked up next to him and asked, tilting my head slightly and waiting for a response. "Grab whatever ya want from the containers in the cubits, doesn't really matter.." Rodger muttered continuing to eat his cereal while pointing at the cabinets. I nodded and walked over to the cabinets, pulling down a random container and hopping I would like it. The box that I ended up pulling down was a type of cereal that I had never seen before, but at closer looks it seamed to be the one in Rodgers bowl.

I searched through the cupboards for a bowl and grabbed some milk from the fridge, pouring my self a small bowl because I didn't know if i'd like them or not. With my bowl of cereal I sat down next to Rodger, beginning to eat it slowly. "So what's your name?" He asked me, still eating his cereal. "It's Theo, I'm assuming your my roommate Rodger?" I responded, looking over at him for a reply. "Indeed I am, willow already tell you?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah" I quickly responded, going back to eating my cereal. Rodger finished up his cereal and walked over to the sink, putting the bowl into it. "I'll be up in our room if you need me" Rodger muttered while walking off to his room, I replied with a 'mhm' and continued to eat my cereal in silence.

As I was finishing up my cereal a girl sleeps into the room, stopping once she noticed me and staining at me. "Who are you" the girl kind of demanded, pulling a face at me. "I'm Theo.." I replied, walking over to the sink and putting my bowl into it. "Ew is that your real name" she gaged slightly, two other girl walking in after mad laughing softly. "Wow your parents must of ran out of options when naming you" one of the other girls snickered, giving the other new girl a high-five. "I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked, trying to to pay much attention to the insult. "Well I'm Jess, this is Luna and Kate" Becky said while pointing to the two girls behind her. "So what do you think your doing eating before us" Kate seamed to growl, almost death staring me. "Yeah" Luna agreed with her.

"I didn't know certain people eat first.." I stuttered softly, kind of panicking now. "Well let's get one thing clear! We eat first, anyone who wants to eat before us is sighing a death wish..." Jess stoped for a second before continuing "butttt since your new ill let it slide this time, but if I catch you eating before us again you better be prepared!" Kate and Luna snickered, death staining me. "Oh okay..." I mumbled as the girls walked out. I looked out and around the corner, seeing if they were gone. When they were out of view I walked over to the stairs and wandered up them to my room.

(Sorry for the sorter chapter, but I hope y'all like it!)