"I regret bringing you guys in here.." Renjun sighs, dropping his paintbrush and looks at the two boys laughing out loud at Jisung's 'Game Over' screen.

"Sorry Junnie," Jaemin giggles, sitting across from Renjun, taking a glance at his new work. "we can leave if you want."

"No it's fine, just tell those two to quiet down." Renjun snickers, grabbing his pencil to sketch out a new part of the painting.

Jaemin had always adored and admired Renjun for his incredible art skills, and he still does.

His paintings and drawings were always so enchanting, and of course, Jaemin was also always very proud of him.

It reminds him of the first time they met, inside one of the famous Art studios in Seoul.

ᝰ 🦊 ᝰ
[ 3 Years ago ]

Jaemin looked around the big studio, finding the abstract paintings on the walls wonderful.

His father had given him a chance to see some sort of Art contest for the first time, and of course, he agreed.

He had always been so fascinated by Art, considering his father would draw in his free time and let Jaemin watch him.

He found it so interesting, how one could make something so abstract and unique, and could express so many emotions in it.

He took a short mental note in his mind to go back here, as he wanted to take pictures of the colorful studio.

He was interrupted of his trances when he hears someone chant something repeatedly.

"You can do this Huang Renjun.. You can." He heard as he sneaked his way towards the back of the room, where he sees a boy who looks like he's from the same school as Jaemin—nervously gripping the hem of his uniform, taking deep breaths.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jaemin asked, making sure to smile as he didn't want to look intimidating—not that he is anyways, but he thinks he is.

Normally, in Jaemin's case, he didn't like talking to strangers. He has a hard time keeping up the conversation a lot when he doesn't know them too well.

But in this situation, he doesn't care, he was worried about the boy. Even more so when he looks up at him with teary eyes, making his heart ache.

He grabbed a spare tissue from his bag and held it out to Renjun, remembering how the boy kept chanting his name.

"Uh uhm, y-yeah.. Just nervous.." Renjun hesitated, he grabbed the tissue afterwards.

Jaemin assumed it was because of the Art contest his dad had told him about.

"Are you going to present soon?" When he saw how Renjun nodded, he eyed the painting on the easel beside him. "Can I look at your painting?"

He saw Renjun's eyes widened in surprise but gave it to him anyways.

Oh my wow, it's so..