"You look beautiful Draga Mea!" Alcina smiles as Leila sat by her.

"Thank you girls and thank you Lady Dimitrescu...maybe I can show you my cloth designs that I made, if you like!" Leila smiles at her!

Alcina smiles as she nods agreeing to her statement and the daughters want to change their clothing style too!
After eating the girls asked Leila if she wanted to go hunting tomorrow!

"Leila do you want to go hunting with us tomorrow?" Cassandra said as she and her sisters walked with Leila.

"Of course, thank you...sister!" Leila it's kind of nervous of saying that.

All three of them stop after hearing her call Cassandra sister! Cassandra hugs her tightly after hearing that small word. Leila felt safe within these wall as she hugs all three of them!
They all giggled and tormented the maidens, that were finishing their nightly cleaning.

"Come on, my sisters and I want to show you something!" Bela said as she grabs Leila and starts running towards the bedroom that was nearby.

As Bela covers Leila's eyes, Daniela opens the door as they all moved in. Bella removes her hands as Leila looks around the bedroom, Leila was speechless as she seen this beautiful room as a style was Victorian era

"This is you living room" Bela said

Leila's living room

Leila loves the color theme of those bedroom. Cassandra pushes her to the bathroom.

"And this is you bathroom!" Bela Open the door.

Leila was shocked of the details of the art on the walls

"Now follow me to your bedroom, which sisters and I were quite excited to build!" Bela smiles as all three of them drag her to the bedroom!

Now Cassandra covers Leila's eyes, she thought her hands were sweaty but it wasn't...Leila was crying as she was overwhelmed by the girls giving her a room.

"Now...sister...welcome to your own bedroom!" Bela opens the door as Cassandra pulls our hands away.

(Authors Note: imagine the bed was neatly made and beautiful, I just found this on Pinterest to go with the theme)

Leila's eyes widen as she seen this beautiful bed, she falls to her knees and she begins to cry.

"Thank you...sisters!" Leilas voice cracked as she wipes her tears.The girls sat down on the floor and gave Leila a massive hug.

"Go ahead sister...jump on it! It's super bouncy!" Daniela chuckles as Leila disappears and lands on top of the bed.

"This is amazing!" Leila laughed as she was bouncing up and down, the girls decided to join with her!

Alcina was walking around the halls as she hears giggles and laughter coming from a bedroom. She walks in and hears her daughters and Leilas laughter.

"Girls?" Alcina walks to the bedroom and sees them jumping on the bed.

"Oh, hello Mother!" Cassandra and the rest of them stopped as she walks in!

Alcina sees Leila trying to hide her smile and laughter but it was hard! Alcina walks towards the bed and gets on top of it!

"May I join in too?" Alcina smiles as the girls nodded their heads.

As all of them laughed, jumped and smiled for awhile. Their boost of energy was crashing down, the girls went to their bedrooms.
Alcina turns and sees Leila already passed out on the bed, she sits down and just stares at her 'hope-to-be-her-new-daughter-soon'

"Goodnight, Draga Mea!" Alcina leans down as she covers Leila with the blanket.

She gets up as she walks towards the door, then she hears Leila.

"Goodnight...Lady Dimitrescu.." Leila quietly said as she turns the other way.

Alcina felt warm and happy as she thought of an idea but she wanted to do it on Leila's birthday!

~~
I hope you guys like the story. I'll see you guys in the next one!