Character Introduction and Prologue

Start from the beginning

"Sure Sir , I'll give my best" I exclaimed ,earning a nod from him and walked out of the cabin.

I placed the files under my desk and began typing on the laptop.I work at The Jeon Enterprise which is one of the most successful Companies in Seoul.
Mr.Jeon ,the CEO has always worked hard which is why he has become strict to his employees.

He is getting old and everyone in the Company talks about how his Son was supposed to take his place but it didn't happen.No one exactly know the reason but I do ,His son ,Jeon Jungkook who is a spoiled brat ,a complete arrogant jerk who only know how to get into women's pants.

I have encountered him two-three times because of my profession as Mr.Jeon's Secretary.Oh how I wish I could just erase the first encounter.That still makes me want to puke..

First Encounter

Mr.Jeon isn't well so he decided to work from home and I bring all the important files needed at his House.He told me to bring a blue colored file from his room and I walked through the hallway without asking which room.

I stopped on my tracks when it clicked my mind.Now it would be embarrassing to go back and ask him so why not just check these rooms.

I opened the first door and realized it's a gaming room which I assume must be Mr.Jeon's son.I walked towards the next room and opened the door slowly only to peek my head inside to check but the scene in front of me left my mind numb.

I just stared at the man's naked back who is busy thrusting into the girl whom I couldn't get a glimpse of but her moans were audible enough for me to know.He insanely continued thrusting into her that made me wonder what kind of stamina he has? His back is printed with tattoos along with his left arm.

"Fuck !" A heavy groan escaped his lips which I find insanely attractive.He suddenly turned around only to lock eyes with me.Now when I get to see his face,He is freaking handsome but when my eyes moved down his perfect toned abs to his shaft , I cursed under my breath and shut the door.

Shit...shit..shit what the freaking hell were you even doing y/n!?why were you still watching them fuck….oh my Lord my eyes!!! 

I internally screamed for witnessing it and stupidly watching it.. I managed to find Mr.Jeon's room and quickly grabbed the file which was on the nightstand before exiting his door only to bump into a hard chest.

My nose and lips came into contact with a sticky liquid causing me to tilt my head up to see the same freaking man who was fucking the shit of the girl earlier.I quickly stepped back only to stop as my back came in contact with the door.

Ok wait... what the fuck..I wiped my lips as my tongue felt salty which was his sweat...Oh my Lord ,I internally gagged wanting to puke already.The scene I witnessed earlier only made it more disgusting.

My lips parted as he leaned closer to match my height.His palm resting on the left side to the wall.My eyes grew wider as his lips were almost about to touch mine but I slid down the door earning a chuckle from him which sounded rather sexy.

My eyes met his as he stared down at my sitting figure.My brows ceased together as a smug smirk appear on his lips.He moved his body forward only for me to realize that my face is in front of his lower body. HOLY SHIT !