Kenma X Seme Male Reader

Hey (Name) you should check out this new streamer he's got some good ass content, Nishinoya said unlocking his phone after a hard of practice, draping his towel around his lower half as they got dressed. Collage volleyball was a bitch, and with the duo working up a sweat during training especially with Kageyama being a little shit with his serves and sets.

You shrugged sliding on your shorts. "Nah I think i'll pass I couldn't do that to Kenma- his cute ass is enough for me" You laughed patting your bestfriend on the back 'Thanks for the offer though' the short men let out a playful whine ' Oh come on. One little porno isn't going to hurt anyone- it's not even cheating' Nishanoya protested, finishing dressing and locking his locker 'Look lemme give you the username so you and Kenma can watch the videos together? Maybe some ideas will come from this ' You're such a perv' you scoffed, Playfully rolling your eyes. ' Fine Gimme the user name, and i'll give the streamer a chance. Kenma would know more about this shit than I would.' Nishanoya laughed taking your phone and typing in the streamers channel name. Youll probably like it. Feminine shit, gamer boy aesthetic—might remind you of Kenma when youre jacking off.

Oh, fuck off, Noya, you snorted, slinging your bag over your shoulder and wishing your teammates a good evening before taking your leave. You just wanted to get home to your shared apartment, eat something—maybe some yakitori or sashimi—and fuck Kenma into the sheets and hear him cry out. Oh, Kenma was such a pretty boy when he had tears running down his fat cheeks, begging you to abuse that cute little hole of his. Such a good boy Kenma was, being a good cocksleeve for (Name).

As soon as you slowly headed back to their shared apartment, you curiously swiped his phone open to check the streamer that Noya had just recommended to him.

Kodzuken? Wasnt that Kenmas username?

Furrowing your eyebrows in frustration, you scrolled through thevideos, seeing the familiar blonde straddle a long, thick dildo, watching the toy sink into the puckering hole. He was a moaning mess, ass facing the camera as he rode the dildo like the filthy little slut he was. Up and down, Kenma went, turning around to play with his cute pink nipples.

The gamers face was flushed red, drool leaking out of his mouth as his cock was pressed against his flat stomach. He was wearing cute thigh-highs, an LED steampunk gas mask, and a collar, head tipped back and hair spilling down his scarred shoulders. What a fucking slut, showing off his cute ass like a filthy whore, moaning like a stupid bitch in heat.

Oh, you motherfucker, you snarled, gripping your phone as you jerked down your shorts, wrapping your hand around your erect cock. How dare Kenma show off his ass, fucking himself like a dirty little whore for other men? That ass was only for your eyes only, but Kenma was a slut. A slut with pretty eyes and a dirty mouth that you were going to ruin when he got home.

Your cock produced a droplet of precum, throbbing and swollen as your hand flew up and down the shaft. You were going to fuck that cute little hole the minute Kenma got home—was going to make that stupid blonde twink cry until he was a sobbing and smacking mess, begging you to stop. Its what the streamer deserved for being such a whore, showing his ass off everyone to see.

By the first ten minutes, you could feel an orgasm coming. The warmth spread across your stomach and you were growling, toes curling as you muttered curses. Stupid, blonde twink showing off what belonged to you. How dare Kenma! How dare he flaunt that pretty, feminine body for others to see? Who knows what else that slut was doing? The thought of Kenma on his knees for another way—with someone elses cock lodged in that dumb throat of his was enough to make you see red.

You were squeezing the phone at this point, groaning when the first spurt of cum jutted out of his cock, and as much as you wanted to ride your high much longer, you could hear the faint clicking of his front door, alerting him that Kenma was home. You sure were going to have fun putting that whore back in his place—showing those filthy bastards watching his stream exactly who he belonged to.