CHAPTER 3

Namjoon POV:

I was about to yell at this someone but I stop at my track when I look up I saw the most gorgeous guy I ever seen he had broad shoulder, brown hair, and beautiful pink wings which mean that his an omega and I can also smell something that make me want to protect him but Im also scared on what he said after.

Jin POV:

"If you ever hurt my child I swear that I will cut your hands and I will cook it and put a deadly poison on it and feed it to your friends while you watch them eat it so if you don't want that to happen then never ever amd I mean EVER hurt my child now I'll excuse myself." I said while looking at him.

J-hope POV:

I haven't seen namjoon got scared in his life like this in my whole life especially to this omega and also at first it was as if he had lost himself and he couldn't say anything or do anything like he became a statue when he saw this omega hehe I have another blackmail with him.

Jimin POV:

now the overgrown baby is done whining lets move on to your orders so you with tge brown hair and orange wings what is your order? I asked "I'll have some kimchi and japchae and for my drinks I'll have sprite, thank you." He answered. "Oh my I thought your also rude but your a gentlemen oh and pls if you have some free time kindly teach these two birds some manners too" i said while pointing and glaring at the two idiot alphas. " i will" he said then after that I went to the other guy who had a black hair and silver wings on what he wants to eat.

Jungkook POV:

After hobi hyung and this omega are done talking to each other the omega went towards me and ask me on what I want to order and I told him that I want some steak and banana milk for my drinks. After he took my order he went back to Yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung and told him that he will give them a second chance to order again.

No ones POV:

After Jimin took jungkook's order he went back to the two alphas again and gave then a second chance to order the two alphas were relief because of that because neither of them don't know how to cook and after that Jimin went to the counter again and give the other waiters the orders. After a few minutes pass Jimin went back to the four and gave them their foods.

Yoongi POV:

After we ate our food we called Jimin again and paid him for our food and when he took the money he was about to walk away but I stop him and I went near his ear and I whispered something
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll see you again
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My mate.

~•●•~

Chapter 3 is done

Pls vote if you like my story thank you!!!!!

Bye bye

💜💜💜