Chapter Nine

Currently, you were sitting in a room with Baby 5, her hugging you against her chest.

You were slowly deteriorating from this earth, not breathing fresh air- only weird breast air- would not sustain your needs.

Thankfully, Diamante pulled her off of you, and you almost fell from how dizzy you were.

"Good lord." You murmured, and sat on the couch, shaking your head rather quickly.

Diamante patted your head, and left you alone in the room.

You knew there was a camera, and there were men outside, so you just layed on your stomach, on the couch.

.....

Itd been the exact same for weeks, you'd sit, baby 5 would come squeeze the life out of you, Diamante would take her, you'd get food, and then you'd stay up the majority of the night with anxiety.

You hated to admit- but you missed hugging your fluffy flamingo spider.

Let's just say- you didn't expect him to come in when baby 5 was there.

You looked at him, and when he saw your face, how tired you looked, he just snatched you, hiding you in his coat as he hugged you close.

Baby 5 frowned, but left with Diamante shortly after.

You gripped onto his coat. "Im sorry for leaving.." you mumbled, nuzzling into his warm neck.

He only nodded, and rubbed your back, "its fine, just don't leave me, ever again." He threatened, his grip slightly tightening.

"I won't, I promise."

You smiled at him, and pressed your lips against his.

He was taken aback, but he kissed back, turning his head slightly to deepen the kiss.

You giggled in the kiss, and bounced in his lap, just happy to be with him again.

Doflamingo stood, you in his arms as he left the room, wandering to his office.

You pressed your lips against his exposed chest, your affection making butterflies appear in his stomach, he was only nervous with YOU of all people.

You grinned up at him, and he smiled, "I like this change in attitude." He murmured, and rubbed your backside, which made you flush up.

"Ohhh my goodness." You chuckled, and covered your face.

He smiled, and set you down.

"I have to do some work, but we can talk later." He hummed, "Why don't you go out in town with Baby 5, you know how she can be." He commented.

You nodded, and went into his room, on the side of the office.

Doflamingo watched you, a small smile on his face.

You knew that it was still your room too.

.....

You and Baby 5 were shopping, and dear God were you pulling her away from every guy imaginable.

You were sweatdropping as she then tried going for another dude, and pulled her into a store, "lets just try on some clothes..."

......

The two of you ended up coming home 5 minutes late, and when you came home, bags in all your hands, baby 5 carrying little to nothing-

Doflamingo was pissed.

You, on the other hand, were exhausted, so you just pulled him down, kissed him, and walked into the building, baby 5 following you.

You dropped off the things in her room, and sighed, closing your eyes as you composed yourself, running into dellinger on the way.

"Hey, delli." You said, and waved.

He nodded, and smiled, "hey Y/n! It's been awhile, I missed you." He cupped his cheeks, then pulled you into a hug.

"Mhmmmm!" You purred, and layed your head on his shoulder as he cracked your back for you.

When he let you go, you began walking off.

"Do-"

"I know he's mad, don't worry." You chuckled, and looked back at him, "make sure everyone knows." You said, and put your hands in your pockets, smiling as you made your way to your room, passing through Doflamingo's office.

He was sitting at his desk, frustrated.

You on the other hand, just went into the room, and began changing into something more comfortable.

He watched you from the other room, stress melting away from his face as he saw his cute little girlfriend- NAH NAH WIFE- changing.

You on the other hand, were nervous, because what the hell was he staring at you for? Like he hasn't seen this before?

Oh wait he hasn't.

You shrugged, and put on your silk nightgown BECAUSE SILK IS really comfortable.

You looked back at Doflamingo, "sorry we got home late, the stores closed when baby 5 finished." You hummed.

Doflamingo walked into the room, and closed the door, "its okay." He said.

"Yeah, I doubt."

"You know me well."

"It wasn't my fault, I tried getting her to leave, but-"

"I was worried."

"You know I can handle my own doffy, I had been for years." You pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Im not leaving again, it was pointless." You reassured, "now come lay in bed with me."

"FINE."

[817 words :P]