Chapter Two

"Oh drink your own piss." You growled at Zoro, butting heads with the swordsman.

"Thats disgusting you weak ass woman!" He exclaimed, and tried using his sword on you. You covered yourself in armament, and punched him in the face.

Zoro went flying, and you dusted your clothing.

Currently, you were trying your best to keep composure, but as you can see, that totally did NOT work out.

Zoro got back up, and glared at you, only to collapse.

"Zoro!" You exclaimed, and ran over, crouching over him. "Oh did you reopen a wound?" You asked yourself, and flipped him over.

Tears welled up in your eyes, "I know I didn't kill you!" You looked at him, and soon stopped crying. He was grinning as he looked up at you.

You got up, and left without a word, tears welling up in your eyes.

Luffy saw how hurt you looked, and tilted his head, "what's wrong N/n-sama?!" He asked, and grinned.

"Nothing Luff-Luff, I'm quite alright." You hummed, and walked into the kitchen, zoro slowly following after.

You smiled at Sanji, "hey, hey, hey!" You laughed, and gave him a hug, laying your head on his shoulder.

He didn't break out in a nosebleed, but just hugged you back, because when you hugged someone, that usually meant something was wrong.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, and patted your back, letting you cling to him like a baby.

"Its nothing, just needed a refreshing sanji hug, besides, he'll come apologize soon enough." You hummed, and walked out of the kitchen, where zoro was just about to open the door.

"Oh, fancy seeing you here." You grumbled sarcastically.

Zoro growled, and pulled you out by the collar of your shirt, and back to the training area.

You just crossed your arms, while Nami and Robin chuckled at your anger.

Zoro almost immediately apologized when you were alone with him.

"If it'll make it up to you, can cuddle-"

You just let out an accomplished laugh, "Hahaha! I've guilt tripped you, therefore cuddles I shall get!" You threw your arms up.

Franky and Zoro were basically your pillows and blankets.

They were one- always warm, franky overheats alot. Two, you liked warm things, so naturally you like them more, and there's no three, its just those two reasons.

Zoro sighed, and pulled you in for a hug, "You're lucky you're likeable." He said, "and more comfortable than the dock."

"Oh my God, I am?" You asked, gasping as you covered your cheeks.

You seriously needed to let yourself open up more, you were fucking adorable.

Zoro pinched the bridge of his nose, and gave you another look. "Yeah, you're a soft, fleshy human, and the damn dock is wood. I think you're more comfortable." He said, and rolled his eyes.

"Well excuse me-." You huffed, and crossed your arms.

The two of you looked at eachother, stared for a moment, and began to laugh.

You leaned on the decks railing next to the sitting Zoro, and smiled.

"You guys sure are different." You said, and put your hand on Zoro's head, feeling through the moss.

He just grumbled at the presence of your hand, and leaned against it, "Yeah, we get that alot." He mumbled, yawning.

"You guys are just so caring, compassionate, and actually like the people you're around- even if you and sanji argue most of the time." You laughed, and casually slipped behind Zoro, letting him lay on you.