Wanted to sleep over the beautiful moment...

Start from the beginning

Ammu just helds his hand tightly as if  afraid to let it free as he may touch again on her bossom. Lin bend down and  rubbed his cheek at crook of her neck and rested his chin on her shoulder and said... Please Ammu... Just once.... Please....

His voice was so sweet... and seductively romantic that Ammu could neither resist his request nor her unknown  feelings craving for his touch. She did not reply to him instead  unholds his right hand.

Lin wrapped his left hand over her stomach  and placed it on her right waist and his right hand moved towards  left  blossom and g2ntly kneaded the  softness ... Ammu panted  heavily out of his sensual touch,  her eyes became moist and with trembling voice she pleaded.... "enough.... please Stop now....." , but he doesn't stops enjoying the softness or may be he couldn't.

Suddenly there was a bang  sound outside the house pond ,Ammu  flinched and hurriedly moved away and stood up immediately . Lin caught on her skirt to stop her from going out. 

Ammu: Lin.... Leave me. Somebody is there , I need to go

Lin : please Ammu... Don't go...

Ammu pulled her skirt and went to the door.

Lin: (stretching his hand) ... Ammu... Ammu.... Come back, I need you..... Please.....

This is the first time I see and hear such  words from Lin. I was so mad with his touch and kiss and was reluctant to leave him. My mind was so blank in his touch and the new emotion he gave me that I didn't bother about anything and   ran back to him and hugged him as tight as I could . I kissed all over his face with all my force as  my love for him was surfing in me.

Ammu panting with excitement and blushed...she pressed her forehead on his chest... "lin it's late let me go now."

Lin : hmm...
Kissed on her forehead
..

Ammu who was still hugging him back to his embrace said  "Grandma will look for me, let me go..... "

Lin nuzzles over her face and allows  her to leave. After Ammu went he sneered and walked towards the  outhouse as if he had achieved what he wanted.

I ran to the house covering my mouth as I couldn't believe I had sex with my husband just now.I was blushing ,even a finger poke on my crimson face could make the  blood drip down.I was in seventh heaven ,my heart floated or was it me floating along the mild wind .it was raining mildly when I reached the courtyard and I raised my face up closing my eyes  and spread my hands to feel it ....to capture it.

Suddenly it rained heavily  so I  went inside the house all smiling and blushing and went upstairs climbing the stairs all jumping with excitement. When I reached the last step I saw grandpa. I stopped smiling and walked slowly neqr to him. My heart was beating  heavily no it was  throbbing out of my chest...

Grandpa :(in a blank tone)Child you are wet, go and dry your hair otherwise you may catch cold.

I was relieved as he is not angry with me for going out in the night and did not ask why I went out at late night.I hugged him on his right arm and said Goodnight grandpa. He said gently  rubbing his palm over  my head “goodnight my child Go and sleep now, it's already late.... I saw grandma standing behind grandpa  and  waved my hand to her and ran to my room again  blushing and smiling. I  was so blindfolded with Lin' love that I didn't notice the tears in my grandma's eyes nor did I notice the trembling  voice of grandpa.

I saw chinnu sleeping, so I quietly crepted in  and laid beside her.

Chinnu : Ammu sister....

Ammu : Haah... You didn't sleep...

Chinnu:  sister, why did you take so much time to come back.... Did you apply perfume now.. . I.. Hmmm

I covered her mouth and told " no more talking  chinnu just sleep.....

I just wanted to sleep over the beautiful moments I just had, with the smell of Lin all over me. Yes my body had his scent and I loved it.

I just  ignored what Chinnu was trying to say to me and even didn't use the slighted part of my intellect to think that if Chinnu felt perfume fragrance on me   obviously my grandpa would have known too while I hugged him. And   next day I regretted for not  listening to her,  and the matter became  worse and  irrepressible.

Seventh day...

While we were putting pookalam I saw grandpa going to the outhouse. Grandma's eyes were red and swollen.. After an hour grandpa came back and sat on his wooden rocking chair in the varenda. He layed on to the chair closing his eyes,grandma was leaning to the pillar and watching us putting pookalam. She looked tired and worried,I smiled at her but she just looked at me without any expression.

I felt something wrong and immediately after breakfast I went to the outhouse. I saw Lin sitting in a chair on the  upstairs balcony and checking his phone.

Ammu :Lin.... Did grandpa came to meet you..

Lin : Hmmm

Ammu :Why? what did he say?

Lin :"" "

Ammu : Lin.....
Holding his hand to stop from checking phone.

Lin makes her to sit on his lap and rubs his thumb  on her cheeks and the rosy lips. He pulled  and squeezed her lips  between his  fingers. Ammu pushed  his hands away angrily and asked  again to speak.

Lin : Why don't you ask your grandpa....
He said tucking the strands of her hair from her face to the back of her ear.

Ammu frowned and stood up from his lap..

Lin held her wrist and said... Ammu be prepared.... And kissed her palm.

They both heard heavy footsteps approachibg them. It was Arun..

He came to the balcony and dragged Ammu downstairs. Her uncles were waiting for her in the courtyard ,she was slapped by her father's brother and he used abuse words to scold Ammu.

Shaanthi aunty also made use of the opportunity and scolded Ammu. Grandpa interfered and asked them not to beat her.

Shaanthi : Father, didn't I tell you this girl will deceit you, she is immoral and shameless...

Grandpa : Shaanthi,I don't want to hear anything, just keep your filthy mouth shut.

Shaanthi : Father who is filthy, me or her. Ammu, speak out what is your relationship with that forejgner. We all saw what you both were doing in the balcony that too early morning. Don't you have any  manners that there is elders around. How dare you to behave so vulgar under our nose.

Arun : Grandpa I told you about her, but you didn't believe me. Now are you convinced....

Everybody pointed their fingers at my grandpa. Arun's parents, My uncles and aunties ,everybody blamed grandpa. I couldn't bear my grandpa being accused because of my fault. It's my grandparents who raised me after my parents death. They have fought with their other sons, daughters and relatives for me. And at last what I have given them is nothing but humiliation and mere deceit.

Shanthi aunty  pulled my hair and slapped me. I fell down and cried miserably. I didn't cry out of pain  from beating but I cried out of the pain I had at the bottom of my  heart. I could still  hear my grandpa shouting at them taking my side ..... "Leave my child alone and you all get out of my house...."

I couldn't face my grandpa, I could no more have his love or affection . I don't deserve it anymore. I felt as if Iam out of breath and Iam dying.....

It was raining heavily as if even  the nature was crying with me and I was still lying on the ground drenched....

I felt a strong hand lifting me and I embraced that person crying.....