Wanted to sleep over the beautiful moment...

Mulai dari awal

Though his threatening was absurd, him calling me  wife ,his domineering words and stubbornness to meet me really robbed my heart. I liked his arrogance as it was to meet me and I bluntly believed and mistook  it as his fascination. I just wanted  to meet him now and felt it too romantic and adventurous to meet my secret husband without others knowledge.

With Chinnu's help without anybody's notice I got out of the house and ran to the house pond. I stood at the door breathing heavily from running and  saw Lin playing with his phone, I just stood their looking at his handsome face . After sometime he again called me, I disconnected the call to tease him. I could see the anger twinkling  in his eyes. He tried to call me again and I continued to disconnect all his calls. He angrily put the phone into his pocket and rubbed his temples, later took a stone and thew it to the pond.

I lifted my long skirt above the ankles    with both hands and walked slowly carefully without making the sound of anklets and sat on the step. I saw him rubbing back of his head out of anger and was about to return ,he saw me sitting there. Lin really lost his temper and lifted me up and stared at me with his familiar cold look . I just couldn't control my laugh and laughed on his face. His eyes were so fierce as if he wanted to eat me alive. I smiled and pinched my ears to say sorry.

Lin : Ammu... I don't like such childish behaviour...

Ammu : Iam sorry.. Lin please now don't be angry... I have taken so much risk to come here deviously . Grandma is suspicious..... Iam scared whether she would find out.

Lin :"" "

Ammu : why did you call me...

Lin : it's nothing you leave..(angrily)

Ammu : Oh please Lin, tell me... I said Iam sorry....

Lin still stared at me coldly.Others are afraid of his staring and this cold  look, but me Iam just fond of those cold angry eyes.I feel like he is  so adorable and loveable and I could only see his love for me.it's true we find what we look for,  that's why I couldn't trace the conspiracy or the  dispise hidden behind those love filled...no..fake love filled  eyes.

I held his hand and apologised again.  Lin embraced me and made me to sit on the steps and he sat on two steps above me keeping his legs open. He pulled me towards  him between his legs by holding my waist and made me to lean to his chest. He bend his head to kiss my forehead and pressed his lips onto mine.

Ammu's hands rested on his chest and Lin slowly sucked her lips and she wrapped her hands  around his neck giving him fair access on her.Few minutes of accepting his kiss gave her an intention..no a desire to kiss him back. She slowly kissed him back,her kissing skills were really bad.when he got her response he intensified his kissing by biting her lips and sucking it hard.

Lin left her lips and kissed all over her face including the scar pulling her into his embrace. He slowly moved to crook of her neck and sucked. His right hand moved up from the waist and placed over  her rich soft bossom.

Ammu suddenly stopped kissing and held his hand to stop him and turned with her back facing him. Lin hugged her from behind and squeezed her in his arms and pecked  on her right shoulder and crook of her neck and cheek. Ammu closed her eyes and held his both palms inside her hand near her stomach leaning her back on his broad chest.

Lin : (In a husky voice)  Ammu please let me...I ...I just want to feel it...

Ammu :"" "

Lin  tried to move his hand and asked  again, please Ammu.... And he sucks her neck with a moan hinting her  the  pleasure and the desire arising within him.