"It's just that by touching these rocks they make me wanna vomit. Their energy is absolutely disgusting." I said trying to not think about what I had just seen.

We climbed up onto one of Demanitis' machines only for it to shake as more rocks grew. "Watch out!" Rapunzel yelled as debris came falling down. I somehow managed to dodge it. I glanced down at Varian as he yelled. He was starting to fall towards the rocks. "Varian!" Rapunzel and I yelled. Rapunzel threw her hair towards him and he thankfully grabbed onto it. She jumped down to hoist him up more and they were both holding onto the long golden hair next to me as I still clung to the machine.

"It's no use, Rapunzel! I can't do this!" Varian said and my heart broke. He looked terrified as he held onto Rapunzel's hair. "Varian, you can not let fear run your life. Look, I'm afraid, too." Rapunzel said trying to comfort him. "Yeah, you said that, Princess, but you don't see what I see." Varian said as he glanced down beneath him.

"That's true. I don't. But that doesn't mean I'm not seeing...other things." Rapunzel said before taking a deep breathe. "I see Corona. It's covered in black rocks. And I see Cassandra. She's conquered the kingdom, destroyed it forever. And you know what the weird part is? What I'm most afraid of is losing Cassandra as a friend. Forever." Rapunzel said looking down beneath her.

Varian used the structure to swing closer to her placing a hand on her shoulder. "I had no idea." He said softly. "I guess we both have trouble talking about what scares us." Rapunzel said softly before a loud rumble was heard. "I-I get you two are having a moment right now, but I'm starting to slip and Corona really really needs us right now." I said adjusting my grip.

"I'll do it. Just, uh, give me a lift." Varian said and Rapunzel turned towards me. "One lift coming up." She said before reaching her hand out to me. "You got this, Sapphires. I know you do." I said sending him a soft smile as I grabbed her hand and the weight of both of us sent Varian flying up. We landed on the structure and Varian was above us. "Hurry, Sapphires!" I yelled and he started climbing.

The red rocks started getting closer to Rapunzel and I. We both placed our hands on the rocks to try and keep them back. I looked up at the rocks in front of me only to have my breathing stop.

Rapunzel, Varian, Eugene, Lance, all the friends that I have made since coming to Corona stood before me. All of them were severely injured. Behind them were the other people in Corona. "(Y/n) (l/n), you are charged for treason." Rapunzel said glaring at me and the crowd started yelling. "Kill her!" "Burn her!" "Send her back to hell!" Some of them even going as far as throwing things at me and spitting on me. I noticed my hands were bound behind my back in what seemed to be metal cuffs.

"We trusted you! I trusted you, (Y/n). If that is even your name! You claim that a demon is after you, but you, (Y/n), are the demon itself! This witch has been the exact cause for all of our misfortune!" Varian yelled before turning to the crowd behind him. "Ever since she stepped foot in this land, Corona has been nothing but a hot bed of misery!" He yelled pointing at me and I shook my head no.

"She even destroyed the kingdom! I say we burn her!" He yelled and I felt tears pricking my eyes. "S-sapphires, please! Listen to me!" I said and his glare darkened. "How dare you call me that!" He yelled before lighting a torch. "Rapunzel, please! I-I didn't mean to! I-I'm so sorry!" I yelled tears falling down my cheeks.

Rapunzel simply turned away and I met eyes with Varian again. "Varian, please, I'm begging you. Don't do it. I-I love you." I said softly and he stared at me with only anger and sadness in his eyes. "I don't love you. I hope you enjoy rotting in hell." He said before throwing the torch at my feet. "No!" I yelled only for everything to turn black.