Dean and sam ~alternate ending~

Dean had liked you but never told you about it. Funny thing was, Sam had also liked but never told you about it. Sam had told dean about him liking you and now they are in a HUGE fight.
"well maybe I like her too Sammy. did you ever stop to think about that?"
"Since when have you ever wanted to stay with a girl for more than a night dean huh?"
"Since y/n came into our lives."
"Alright maybe we should just ask her who she likes."
"Ya but you know she's gonna pick me. I mean who would wanna go out with the nerdy guy?"
"Just shut up dean. how do you know she doesn't like bad boys."
"You don't know that either so just shut you're pie hole."
"Ok we'll just ask her when she gets back tonight."
After that the boys went to their rooms and didn't come out until you got back to the bunker.
You opened the door to the bunker and you hear the boys hollering for you.
"Ok guys I was only gone for a few hours what's up."
"y/n we both like you and dean and I were wondering who you would go out with."
"Ok but you guys cannot hate the one I do pick. and you cannot hate me either."

ALTERNATE ENDINGS
Dean~ "I'm sorry Sam but I have to pick dean. when he saved me from a werewolf eating me and everything and I met those green eyes for the first time, I knew he was the one. I love you dean."
"I love you too y/n."
He picks you up bridal style and takes you to his bedroom and you guys lay on his bed cuddle and watch movies the ready of the night.

Sam~ "I choose sam. im sorry dean but Sam comforts me when I need it you're nice and all but Sam is ALWAYS there for me" then you and Sam go and watch movies and some other stuff that I will let you imagine.

No one~ "im sorry guys but hunting is just tiring me out so much right now that I'm not really looking for a relationship with anyone. but when I'm ready I will definitely tell you." then you go to bed

HEY GUYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE MORE ALTERNATE ENDINGS. THANKS FOR READING. VOTE COMMENT AND REQUEST!