Letter to an Angel

To my dearest loving angel,

Six months has passed by since you have left such an intense void around me. Time has flown so fast and yet felt so unbearably slow at the same time.

Carrying heavy weight of this unexpected loss has fallen me so deep into the loop of hell. If only I were there to save you. How could I not see the pain inside your heart as you smile while you tell me it was fine about your friends not given you the love you deserve?

How could I have made you happy during your difficult times while your family were in a terrible state towards you?

You always managed to listen to your beloved ones about their problems, their whole stories, manage their pain, be a shoulder to cry on, and yet you still managed to smile through it all.

You always let your hurt slip away and wants us to enjoy the moment before we drift apart to go back home, where now I know for sure your pillows would weep along with you each night. The anger I have towards myself is unexplainable, I shouldn't have listened to you and instead begged you to pour your heart out although you never wanted me to.

Your soft skin when you touched mine that day was freezing cold, your rosy cheeks turned pale as snow and your big loving heart had has come to rest from all the pain people were causing you.

Though it hurts not having you here when all I had was you...!

We never did express our feelings towards each other, but I just know the chemistry was there from the start. The way you warmed my heart every single day is the reason I fell for you, (Y/N).

My sweet (Y/N).

Only if Corpse wasn't just my name but a Corpse laying by your side, would ease the pain I'm burying within. It's too much, (Y/N)

Frustration is taking over me, especially now that I can't say I Love You to you directly but to a stupid piece of paper.... The people in your life are suffering from the things they should have done while you were breathing in this world. But it's too late....

No one knew how much you were hurting, and shamefully, including me.

I remember you telling me about feeling safe around my company and that I'm the only person you gave so much love to but no, my dear darling, you were giving love to many people who didn't even deserve it and you never believed me when I always have told you, you're an angel on this earth.

The only time you came crying on my shoulder, was the time where you've said "I might be the bad person and I'm not doing a good job to make people happy". My sweet innocent angel, you were too pure for this world.

I'm here, side by side your grave, writing and wishing every second I'll see you soon. Please believe me when I say,

I love you,

I love you,

I love you,

And I love you for eternity.

Corpse x 

.

.

.

Long time no write. Hope you guys are doing well. 

Excuse me for coming back with this intense one-shot but it's the only kind that came up after such a long time of not writing anything. Feels good to be back and feels good to express. 

((Might delete later or might leave it here, idk depends on you guys....and me too))

On Side Note: I'm not glamourising  anything bad such as suicide, death, mental illness or whatever comes up to your mind. I'm here to write, express and share with you my imagination, take it or leave it, it's fine. My main thing for you readers is to enjoy each chapter and drift you into another state of world. 

If you feel struggled or anything, please reach out for help or you can even talk to me. Pain is not nice and everyone deserves love and support. 

Next one-shot might come up soon and I'll promise it'll be on a positive note. 

Take care and hope you like it 

x