She opened the door shocked by my presence.

Was she wearing a Dinosaur onesie?

Oh Ava you're full of surprises.

I tried to surpress my laugh but I couldn't so I just went ahead and laughed so hard.

"You didn't see that." She said and grabbed the McDonalds' bags from me and sat on her bed.

I was coming In after her. "Oh no buddy. I'll only allow you here in my room under one condition." She smirked. This couldn't be good.

She went through her dresser and she took out what seemed like a onesie.

But not just any onesie.

It was an elephant fucking onesie.

"So what? do you have a whole zoo in your dresser?" I grinned. "Haha very funny." Her lips twitched but she tried to hide her smile. She handed me the onesie. "Ava don't be ridiculous, I'm not wearing that." I said in a serious tone and glared at her. "Oh you're not coming in then." She said and gave me an innocent smile. She turned around and sat on her bed once again smirking at me.

"I don't want to be a meanie, but you laughed at my Dino onesie. Wear the elephant onesie and we will be equal now." She tried to convince me.

"Fine." I huffed. I went to the bathroom and changed into the fucking onesie. I looked at myself in the mirror. The top part of the onesie had a trunk.

Lovely.

I passed by a few girls in the hallway on my way back to Ava and they were whispering somethings and laughing at me.

I don't blame them though.

I knocked and opened the door to her dorm. I found her laying on her stomach watching something on her laptop. She looked angelic.

She looked at me and jumped from her bed. "Aww look at you." She played with the onesie's trunk while teasing me.

She went back on her bed and patted the empty spot next to her, "are you joining me, pal?" I went to sit next her, "what are you watching?" I asked her. "I was watching a video related to formula 1." She shrugged. "Wow so you're really obsessed." I stated. "Yepp." She said and popped the P while focusing on her laptop. I grabbed a piece of nuggets and started eating already. "What do you wanna watch?" She turned her head and looked at me.
"Anything." I said nonchalantly

"Alright then, let's watch ocean's eight?" She asked me. "Yeah sure. I don't mind." I agreed

We ate our food while watching the movie.

The side of her bed was sticking right to the wall so we had some pillows to support our backs while watching.

Her room was pretty. She had a bookshelf full of books nicely organized. A set of fairy lights sat over them. I didn't know she liked to read.

I watched how her face features changed reactions as the movie went on.

At some point of the movie she almost fully leaned in to me as if we were cuddling but recovered quickly.

I felt a hint of disappointment.

We paused the movie a lot to discuss some things related to it.

She sighed. "I really wanna go to a met gala though." I love the random thoughts she shares with me without thinking.

"Why? What's the point?" I asked trying to get more details from her. "I don't know. I just wanna dress up Into a weird but good looking dress and some sort of really colorful makeup." She said deeply in thought.

"Got it. Wanna look like a clown then?" I teased. She laughed and threw one of her pillows at me, "No you jerk. You get my point." She chuckled and focused on the movie.

It was now 11pm. The movie was over for a while now. Me and Ava kept talking about random things.

I went back to the bathroom again and changed into my own clothes then gave Ava her elephant onesie back.

"You know, you don't have to pretend that you didn't like the onesie." She shrugged. I chuckled, "it was comfy to be honest." I admitted

"Oh my god." She said pretending to be shocked and raised her eyebrows, "did you just admit that you like the elephant onesie? Damn bro that's progress over here." She said and waved her hands over at me.

"Oh avaline how I would love to take back what I just said." I sighed.

"Nope, you can't." She said and gave me her well practiced innocent smile.

I said goodbye and hopped into my Jeep. It was parked in the parking lot infront of the dorm building.

On my way to the apartment I received a text from Mia.

Mia : I miss u ;)

I chuckled. That chick can't take a hint.

We hooked up once at a party. I was drunk and wasn't in my right mind.

Jordan : well, I fucking don't.

I replied to her.

That was it. She didn't text back.

Good.

I drove back to my apartment peacefully. It was 10 minutes away from campus.
———
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts pls!
1450 words
*edited*