"Selam!" greeted Yildiz Cagri Aktisoy, who played Malhun Hatun on the show. "We thought you both had run off on your own already." "It was tempting," giggled Ayedah. "But my dear husband thought it'd be better for us to stay here." Burak furrowed his brow a little, because he remembered that it was Ayedah herself who had reminded him that their presence was requested at the finale dinner that night. But nevertheless, he decided to go along with it; "Y-yes, I told her that er, we should stay," he laughed. "I'm glad you have, I actually haven't gotten a chance to get to know Ayedah yet," said Yildiz, turning to Ayedah. "You look nice, Dear. Ozge talks about you a lot- and I have to say, I was secretly one of the ones rooting for you and Burak."

"Who wouldn't root for us, we're adorable," snorted Ayedah dismissively. "And I'm sure Ozge talks about me a lot, we do love each other. And thanks, I know I look amazing." Burak's creased brow deepened into a frown as Yildiz and Ayedah laughed together, before Yildiz was taken aside by Gozel, who played Alaca Hatun on the show, to take a few pictures together. She, probably as she did not know Ayedah so well, did not notice anything odd about her behaviour the way Burak did.

"Ayedah, is everything alright?" Burak whispered to her. "You seem a little...different." "What, like a good different?" asked Ayedah, scoffing at him. "I know, I'm amazing right? Plus I look great too, like-" "Just different, different," said Burak, trying his best to not say anything that would possibly hurt Ayedah's feelings. "Very, er...sure of yourself." "I should be!" exclaimed Ayedah, making others stare at her a bit before Burak took her aside further from the crowd. "I should be, shouldn't I? You've always told me to be confident, Burak, now I'm confident? Why aren't you happy about it-"

"No, that's not what I mean," laughed Burak nervously. "I'm just a little concerned for you, you seem a little hyperactive, and sometimes I can't really keep track of what you're saying- you're bouncing from one subject to another." "What are you trying to say, Burak?" demanded Ayedah, sounding panicked. "D-do you want me to go? Am I not-" "No, no, not at all!" exclaimed Burak, grabbing onto the sides of her arms. "Hey, I want you to stay, okay? If you want me to tell you the truth, I don't want you far away from me at all, I always want you close, and I always will." "Aww, you're so adorable," Ayedah said, trying to kiss him again- though Burak gently pushed her away just in time. "Not now, later, I promise," he whispered. "Just...slow down a little, alright?"

Ayedah sighed. "Okay," she relented. "I will. I'm sorry." "Don't be," said Burak, smiling at her. "I'll be honest, I like the energy you've been having, but right now it's not the time for it." "I get it," said Ayedah coolly, looking a little offended. "But it's fine, I'll tone down." "Thank you," said Burak, and spared her a small kiss on her cheekbone. "I love you." "I love you too," she whispered back rather hesitantly, before they both walked back to the area everyone else was gathered around.

For the rest of the evening, Ayedah remained silent, after those few minutes Burak had taken her aside to tell her to slow down and abate herself. She found that the manic energy she so desperately tried to hold onto was fading, and noticed a sinking feeling had fallen upon her chest, tightening it and making it rather difficult to breathe. Time seemed to snail by excruciatingly, yet it was also a blur around her as she was constantly brought around to take pictures with her fiance, colleagues and friends; but she felt merely like a puppet on strings as the hours passed, and eventually the only thing keeping her upright was holding Burak's hand. It was a true relief to her that he did not try to release her, for she did not want to experience the loss that she knew the removal of his hand would bring.

She kept herself right next to him throughout the evening, not leaving his side, not wanting to ever let him out of her sight- she could not, for he was the only one in her view that was of comfort to her, whilst everyone else began to grow almost unrecognizable. It began to suffocate her as she found herself in an unfamiliar environment, her head caving in on her as if her skull was trying to squeeze her brain into a pulp.