3.

Ever since Y/N had started attending Jungkook's highschool, Jungkook's identity as the outcast became less popular. Y/N refused to let him be alone and introduced him to every person she got along with. This forced Jungkook to be a little more social and soon, he wasn't known as that gloomy loner guy anymore.

Although he was still a little unfamiliar with talking to people at his school, Jungkook actually enjoyed hanging out with Y/N and her friends.

Unfortunately, Y/N's wide friend group did not discriminate between gender. Jungkook wasn't particularly worried about Y/N being friends with guys but there was one person...

"Hey, Y/N!" Hoseok smiled brightly as he sat down across from Y/N at the lunch table. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Hoseok slightly as he subconsciously scooted closer to Y/N, as if marking his territory.

"Oh hey, Hoseok! How's it going?" Y/N smiled as she happily chewed on a fry.

"Oh, just the usual. Can I have a fry?"

Y/N nodded and Hoseok reached across the table, took a fry and dipped it in a small cup of ketchup. Jungkook inwardly scowled. He was a little unhappy at how Y/N shared her food with Hoseok so easily. She shared food with everyone but Jungkook especially didn't like her sharing food with Hoseok.

Feeling competitive, Jungkook lightly nudged Y/N and flashed her his irresistible doe eyes. "Can I have a fry too?" Oblivious to Jungkook's intentions and completely hypnotized by his cuteness, Y/N nodded.

She took a fry and held it out for him to take. Unexpectedly, Jungkook ate it straight from her hand. Although he was a bit embarrassed at his boldness as it was unnatural for him, Jungkook tried his best to hide his blush by quickly taking a sip of his coke and acting as if nothing happened.

Y/N was taken aback at Jungkook's actions but she didn't really mind it. She loved Jungkook's spontaneous moments of showing a little more affection than usual. It was cute.

Jungkook glanced at Hoseok and was satisfied to see his face scrunch up.

"Ew, don't show off all that PDA in front of me, who you know is single!"

Y/N giggled, "Jealous?"

Hoseok playfully rolled his eyes, "As if! I could get a girl anytime!"

"Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night."

The two began to jokingly bicker as Jungkook tried not to show his pout. In the end, Jungkook couldn't chase Hoseok away.

Hoseok was a popular guy that had almost the exact same personality as Y/N. They were both cheerful, bright social butterflies and they got along immediately when they met in their math class.

Jungkook didn't feel threatened that Hoseok could steal Y/N away but he didn't like how he smiled as her. Sometimes, he was a little too friendly in Jungkook's eyes. He was loud, energetic and he talked a lot. One had to realize that Y/N was the only extreme extrovert that Jungkook could handle. Because both Y/N and Hoseok got along so well, he thought that Hoseok may have some feelings for Y/N. He didn't want to be those cliché jeolous boyfriends but he was still bugged by it.

"Hey, where's Somi?" Hoseok asked.

"I think she's stuck in her physics class, trying to finish some homework." Y/N spoke casually, both her and Jungkook failing to notice Hoseok's disappointed expression.

A hobby that Jungkook enjoyed was art. It was an activity he loved doing alone in a quiet place and it helped clear his head.

What he didn't like were projects that required his artistic talent. Especially ones that required a partner.