she scoffed, "what a cute and weird brother i have"

-

Friday night...
she got herself in disguised nicely as she's ready to meet her brother. she looked at the time, 8.30pm, just in time to go. she walked out of the kitchen as her door was not locked.

the kitchen as a window that can make an escape from this house. she crawled and ran out of the house as fast as possible, 'please don't get caught...', she prayed in heart.

she arrived the park as she sat on her favourite spot, lowering her cap while waiting her brother. someone tapped on her shoulder as she looked up to see hyunjun waving cutely at her.

"why are you wearing like this noona?", he asked curiously. "ah, i have a flu but we promised to be here." his lips formed an 'o' shape.

"should we move to a place with more lights? you can't even see my face clearly pfft", he chuckled. "don't laugh! sure, where do we go?", she asked as she hit his shoulder.

"hmm, convenience store?", she nodded her head as he pulled her and ran to there. "get what you want, i'm paying for you noona", he said as he went to pick some snack. she also went to get a bread and a can of iced coffee.

"yah i said that i pay for you why don't you buy more?!", hyunjun dropped the formality as she glared at him. "hehe... sorry noona~" he paid the food and the two of them went to settle down as they started to eat. they chit chatted before separating to their own ways.

she crawled back from the kitchen window as she looked at the time, 10.30pm. "hopefully im not late yet", she mumbled. "unfortunately you are late", she gulped when she heard the voice. she looked up to see a man standing while tapping his feet, lee sangyeon.

"s-s-sangyeon... h-h-hey..."

"come with me", he pulled her to his office. the others were inside the office, shocked on her appearance. "what's she doing here", hyunjae asked. "she sneaked out", sangyeon said plainly as he crossed his arm.

she gulped as she felt pairs of eyes on her. "i..."

"where. have. you. been.", he muttered in words in scary tone. she got scared as she never heard that tone of his before. "i... went to see my brother", she replied, didn't dare to look at any of them.

sigh can be heard from younghoon, "you know we told you that this week you can't go meet him, right? what's more you just met him yesterday..."

she kept quiet.

"if you sneak out again, or cause any trouble to us. we won't be able to guarantee that you will be alive while getting punishment", sangyeon said.

eric widened his eyes and stayed silent, he doesn't wanna say anything to add fuel to the fire. while changmin went closer to her as he patted her arms and whispered something into her ears, "just apologise and don't do it again okay? hmm?"

she nodded her head as she apologise to them. she left his office as she headed to her room and locked herself in the bathroom.

'why am i the one to have this life... why did i saved eric...', she thought as tears dropped.

why did my life become like this

-

days passed. she stayed in her room, not coming out, even for a meal. no one can get her to eat, even a single spoon of food. she drank water to fill her stomach.

"are you sure you don't wanna eat hyunra? it's tteokbokki! and it's super spicy one!!!", haknyeon exclaimed excitedly. she just looked at him with a blank face and shook her head. "oh come on hyunra! it's your favourite food!", he whined and she just stared at the wall.

"well if you said so~", he sang as he went out of her room.

"even this doesn't work hyung!", he sighed as changmin trying to remember her favourite food. "wait, maybe this might work...", changmin went to get a box of spicy tteokbokki as he smirked. 'there's no way she won't hold her hunger when i do this'

she looked at the squirrel boy who went into her room and took a seat beside her. "guess what?", he asked as he showed her a box of her favourite food. "i'm eating this for lunch!", he cheered as he opened the lit and started to eat.

"you can't even eat spicy", she replied plainly as she continue doing nothing. he coughed as the spiciness kicked in. she handed him a candy, "sweet would help chase away the spice" he accepted it, "t-thank you"

"everyone's worried of you, why are you doing this to yourself hyunra?", he asked as he put the food aside. "i don't know... just, i have no appetite. leave me alone please changmin, i will be okay soon. don't worry", she replied and he sighed.

"i will get eric to shove food into your mouth if you aren't going to eat dinner tonight. you must not hurt your tummy okay", he said in serious tone as he walked out of the room with the food.

---

i gave up on my study for exam-