The Wolf Truth

Anyyeong minna :D

After this chapter, I decide I make every member has a chapter with you.

He he already curious? Well continue to read :D

Anyyeong :D

*Your POV*

You wake up because of the lunch bell ring. *RINGG!!*

You shock and you strecth your arm "Hmm~ I didn't have any nightmares. This day must been a good day"

You gaze around and you see the clock hanging around at the wall.

You gasp and yell "YAH! Already lunch time. I have been slept for 4 hours"

You get up from your bed and open your curtains and you see your homeroom teacher

Your teacher shock and she smile at you "You already wake up, (y/n). How are you feeling right now?"

You say with a smile "well, already better. Thank you teacher for your concern, I'm very grateful" (^0^). You bowed to the teacher

Your teacher approach you and she hug you. You shock after a few sec, you turn her hug by hug her back.

Your teacher say while she hug you tighly "It's ok, I'm here for you and I already heard your accident 3 months ago"

You gasp and you show your worried face. You release yout hug and you ask your teacher

"How did you know that, sensei?"

Your teacher say "I heard from your auntie that your parents and your only best friend died from car accident"

You tilt your head and think "eh?? she didn't know the truth.. maybe my auntie didn't tell her about the wolf man"

Your teacher then continue with crying "hik..hik and then your restaurant was put to fire by someone and then you live alone now." She suddenly scream and she hug you back

She scream "WUAHH... I'm really sorry" (she scream like little cute chibi that crying a lot) *got the imagination?* (YEHET~YEHET)

You suprise "eh.. it's ok, sensei. I'm really you are here with me" You realise her and you say with "it's ok , sensei. Don't worry and I need your help from right now"

She then wipe her tears and say while she cross her heart "I swear that I always stay by your side"

You smile and then say "sensei, I need to get my lunch now. I'm really hungry."

Your teacher then gasp and she look at the time "oh yeah, I forgot I had a meeting. Bye (y/n)"

They didn't know that someone was stalking them from the door

*Kris POV*

After 4 hours and it's lunch time. I want to visit (y/n) suddenly I was stop by Suho "Kris~hyung.. where do you want to go?"

I say "well.. I want to visit (y/n). Want to see her condition"

Suddenly Chen pop up "YAH! I can do it for you Kris gege~"

I crack my hand to fist "well.. you ALREADY took a STEP after us and you want to see her again??"

Chen then smack by Kai "YAH! What's your problem, Jongin?

Kai then say "huh, you pick a fight with me?"

I can't hold it back anymore and I say to them with a low voice "enough.. both of you. Don't pick a fight in here there are many humans." My eyes glowing red

They both stop ans Jongdae say sorry "sorry Kris gege~"

I then sigh "well.. I go see her. Suho~hyung. Please watch them." I say to Suho with a smile