Chapter 2

18 years later
On planet Earth

Michelle's POV

I woke up early that morning, brushed my teeth, and changed into my grey joggers and grey sports bra, connected my earphones to my iPhone 12, while playing die young by Roddy. I left the house for my daily jogging from my house to the park then across lassy gym and back home. Just as I was rounding a corner I bumped into someone and my phone fell.

"Oh am so sorry dear, did I hurt you?"

"No no am okay I should have been watching where I was going"she bends and pick my phone"here you go, you must've dropped it when we bumped into each other"

"Yeah thanks, am Michelle by the way"

"And am Amira"she said while shaking my hand, before she continued"it was nice meeting you Michelle but I have to get going, maybe we will see around again some other time, byeee"

"Yeah bye" I said and continued my jog.

By the time I arrived home, dad was already preparing to go to work, did I mention that my dad's a politician but funny enough, he ain't corrupt if anything he's a man of justice.

"Morning dad, morning mum" I said while pecking them both on their cheeks. "Morning love"they both said at the same time before mum continued "am sure your excited to begin your final year at school right"

"Maybe, maybe not, but I am excited to learn something new though" don't get me wrong I ain't a nerd or anything, I just enjoy reading and learning.

"So honey, I was planning on taking your mom to Paris for our anniversary and I was wondering if your okay with it"

"Why won't I be okay with it? Anyways happy anniversary in advance, so when will you be leaving?"

"Eager to send us out of the house are we, anyways this evening, so you might see us or not when you get back from school, I have to get going now so that I can cover one or two things at the office, take care and love you both"

"Love you too dad" I said after mum pecked dad on his lips. After he left I turned to mum, "so will you be going out today"

"Nope, now go shower lemme prepare breakfast for you, you know you can't be late on your first day right"

"Yeah, yeah mum"I said heading straight for my room

****

"After showering I wore black ripped jeans and a red cropped top with my black Nike and jacket before heading down for breakfast, only to meet mum on the phone with a client, so I just rushed my meal before pecking mum on her cheeks and heading off to school. I ended up driving my polar lamborghini to school.

******

At school

"Hey love"

"Hey Dave(that is sort for Davis), where's El"

"Some girl caught his attention while we were coming in"

"Oh, typical Elvis" I said while laughing "so how's Bella," I asked. "she's okay I think, I broke things off with her cause I found out she was cheating on me"

"Why didn't you tell me? Oh, when I lay my hands on her I will break her bit by bit"

"Actually that would be wrong, so please refrain from doing that, why do I need a girl when I have the best girlfriend here"

"I know right"I said while flipping my hair.

"Wow Michelle, you look hot, I feel like I haven't you in like forever"Elvis said once he reached where Davis and I were

"It's only been 2 long weeks anyways how was Hawaii I missed you guys alot, you know that right"

"Yeah, but I bet you missed me more"

"In your dreams Elvis, I actually missed Davis more, you know"

Elvis fake gag" anyways I heard we have new student and it's a she, I just hope she's hot".

"Whatever El, am off to class, see you guys at lunch" I said as I waved them bye

"Bye babe" Davis said while dragging El in the opposite direction

So my lovelies.
How did you like it?
I know it may be short but I'll try better next time

Love y'all 💖💖💖