Barney was the owner of this club. A new friend of mine. Extremely powerful and also extremely gay even though people never seemed to believe it by the masculine energy he was giving. He is absolutely stunning. A blond haired god with captivating honey brown eyes. To be honest, I flirted with him when I'd first met him and my jaw dropped when I found out about his sexual preferences. Though this discovery turned out to be the stepping stone of the flourishing of our friendship.

I had just taken the shotgun in my hands and nearly moaned at the soothing feeling of it around my fists. I walked closer to the line which indicated the distance in which the targets had to be shot and steadied the gun within my arms. I leaned my head to it and aimed to the first moving target closer to me. Slightly narrowing my aiming eye, I went for the perfect shot. And then I fired and a burning hole gleamed in the middle of the target. Headshot.

"Just as easily as putting on mascara." I heard his voice behind me and laughed at his comment. Lowering the tip of the gun, I threw it on the couch and turned around to face him. "I thought you wouldn't come this week." He said pouring some vodka into two shot glasses.

"You know I never miss a week." Barney smiled and passed me the drink. We raised our glasses and took the shot, enjoying the burning sensation of the vodka in our throats. "You hear things. You know people." I stated and he furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't say anything and just waited for me to get tp the point. I liked that about him. "I need some cabin room information. I need big bad guys information."

"Valencia, I like you. But not enough to ruin my confidentiality for you." He went to add something and turn this into a shitty apology but I interrupted him.

"I will pay you." I swallowed another shot of vodka and took a sit on the couch behind him. "Tell me Barney..." I starred deep into his eyes. "When have I not gotten what I want?" A question. More like a threat in a sugar coat.

"I will reveal your face." He threatened. "You're not the only one capable of making threats. And you're not the only one capable of getting what you want, Valencia. That's right, word has gotten out of the murder attempt on you. Imagine if all of your enemies knew...." I got a rise out of him. He slipped and gave away that rumors have going around.

"Word has gotten around?" I laughed hypocritically. With one move the tip of the shotgun made contact with the side of his forehead. '"By who?" My expression became deadly. He knew my face but most of the others didn't and I would like to keep it that way. I hadn't paid so much for hats for no reason.

"You know the stories of my inhuman killings, Barney. Don't make me turn you to one of them." I applied some more pressure to the gun and he flinched in pain as it scratched his flesh.

"I have no name!" He shouted and I gripped his chin harshly.

"Scream like that again and I will shoot your tongue." Trying to get the attention of the people outside... I knew what he was doing.

"I have no name." He whispered. "An assassin. New around here. Came looking for information about you. People connected the dots." He admitted proud of himself to have solved this riddle. I huffed disappointedly receiving information I already knew.

"Emiliano Corleone." His name rolled off my lips and Barney's eyes widened in shock. "Will not be a problem anymore."

"No one gets away Barney." I picked up the vodka bottle and brought it to my lips. "No one." I imploded his brains out with the shotgun. The noise was loud enough to drag attention and the first guard didn't take long to appear.

Reaching for the lighter of my cigarettes, I three the vodka bottle on him. It broke covering him with alcohol. He laughed and rushed to catch me but it took only a flame to set his suit and him on fire. Others followed but knew better to retreat now that their boss was dead. Except from that an attack to the leader of the Kings... They couldn't afford having a target on their backs.

I quickly covered my face with the bandana. Stepping out of the flaming room was quite of an exit. Everybody knew who I was but at the same time everybody didn't know who I was. It was a game of riddles and I loved it. What I didn't love was what I came across when I exited the club.

Fucking Skulls.

A smaller gang of LA. They had done some jobs for us in the past. They were a bunch of boys trying to prove to themselves that they were men. That's how I saw them.

They were dangerous but not the kind that shakes up your whole soul and leaves you in terror. They were sloppy and extremely loud. And the worst they didn't know when to shut up.

"Hey pretty lady." One of them said at me. They knew who they were working for in the past but knew nothing of my appearance. 'This will be fun' I thought walking straight to my car and completely ignoring them.

"Come on hot stuff." Another shouted as I passed by him. "Nice ass, mama." He added. "Mind if I -" His hand inches away from my butt when I gripped it firmly and swinged it behind his back immobilising him.

"I do mind." I said. They all laughed not afraid of the woman standing before them.

"She fights back." The one commented and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. No of course I should just sit and take this bullshit like a pathetic helpless girl. "You're only turning me more on, sweetheart."

"Cannot say the same for you boys." I answered instinctively gaining some time.

"What's your name?" The silent one in the corner asked and I smirked taking the risk of revealing myself to them. My bandana remaining on the whole time.

"You'd be better off without knowing it." He took a step forward insisting even though I had gave him a warning. I let the other one go and ran a hand through my clothes.

"I think we can handle it." The other chuckled from
behind. A smirk plastered on my face and I took a breath and breathed my next words.

"Valencia Kingsley." Their shoulders tensed at the sound of the name and all of them retreated back to the corner they were lurking in. "What's up boys? Cat got your tongue? I thought you said you could handle it."

"Pussies." I giggled and unlocked my car.

That's what I thought.

Hope you liked the chapter!