Chapter Nine: What The...

Stampy's POV:

"So do you all agree on that?" Squid asked as we made our final decision on whom shall win the sing-off. We all whispered a small agreement and broke apart from the huddle. "We shall now declare thy winner of this round." Ash said with a slit change in his voice to sound like a proper knight, or something like that. "And the winner, of the last round of the sing-off is..." Squid made a cliffhanger at the end to make everyone, but the judges, on the edge of their seat.

"SQAISHEY QUACK!!!" Sqaishey jumped up and threw her arms in the air and waved them around. "Good job Sqaishey!" Amy said then giggled as Sqaishey tried to do a handstand but failed. "Now what do you guys want to do?" Lee asked and I knew the perfect answer. "CAKE OF COURSE!" I yelled and raced toward Lee and asked him a VERY important question: "Where's my cake, Lee Bear?" "Right here as always!" And with that, he pulled a cake out from behind his back and placed it down for me to eat.

"CAKE!" Chache yelled and everyone sprinted over to get some of MY cake. "NO! This is my cake! Go ask Lee Bear for your own!" I yelled to everyone and stuffed my face into it. Lee started to blush and raced off into the bathroom and locked the door behind him with everyone else at the door. I laughed my head off because I was imagining Lee cowering in the bathroom, on the toilet, eating cake.

"I think I see cake outside!" I yelled and everyone turned their head to me and asked in unison, "WHERE?" I pointed through the window and a random place, which turns out to be Harriot's Hill, which has a cake inside. They all raced off and went through the door at the same time, which, as you can image, tuned out pretty bad... To them at least!

I was laughing my head off when I heard Squid say, "A little help here Stamps?" I walked over to the doorway in which they were stuck in and pushed on their feet and they all tumbled out on each other. Squid and Ash were the first ones up and the ran up the staircase to the top of the hill. Everyone else just laid there and slowly, but surly, got up and ran to Harriot's House-on-the-Hill.

I walked up to the bathroom door and pressed my ear against it to hear Lee, surly enough, munching down on a cake. I knocked on the door and the eating stopped and I heard Lee get up and peek out the door. "Come on Lee, they're all up at Harriot's Hill and they're most likely to be eating the cake that's up there. If you go up there with me, they'll probably not notice you." Lee walked out the door with cake crumbs on his face. "But you probably want to wipe the crumbs off your face first." He wiped his face with his sleeve and we jogged up to the Hill, and to our surprise, we saw everyone munching down on the cake. (Please note my sarcasm.)

We had a little plan in mind to surprise them, when we noticed that Sqaishey wasn't there. "Where's Sqaishey?" I asked and that spooked them alright. "She said she was going for a walk." Finnball answered with a cake in his mouth. "Did she say where to?" I asked with my detective face. Squid looked up and thought about it for a while and swallowed, then said, "Nope, she didn't say where." A quit my detective face and said, "Eh, it's fine. She knows her way around pretty well, she won't get lost. Oh, and by the way, you lot are eating Harriot's cake." And right on cue, Harriot walked in and looked around at the people eating her cake. All she said was "Hmm..." And walked back to her hat shop. Everyone just stared at the doorway while Lee and I tried to contain our laughter. We ended bursting out laughing and getting weird looks from the others.

"What's so funny?" Squid asked as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Do you always keep napkins in your pocket?" I asked as Lee and I calmed down. "Hey, you never know when you'd be eating cake and how messy it might get." "Alright then. Let's head back to the clubhouse. Sqaishey knows that if we aren't here then we'll be in the clubhouse." And with that, we headed back to the clubhouse. "Oh, she also said she would be gone for about 10 minutes, so we know roughly when she's coming back." Squid added. "Okie dokie."

We were almost to the clubhouse when we heard it. A yell. A female yell. And a cackle of someone too familiar.

__________

A/N Ooo, a cliffhanger! I know most of you absolutely LOVE cliffhangers and well, here's one for your pleasure. Comment below, or to your right, or wherever the comment section is, what you think next chapter is going to be about or what you want it to be about or suggesting a on what's next up! I though about giving it a bit of a twist, like the_lightning_bolt_8 suggested, so there you are!

Going to go save the world or something! Stay Awesome! Peace Out! ✌️