Mafia Couple

Cha Young walked downstairs towards the garage where Vincenzo personalize into a gym. Vincenzo's gym is fully equipped with equipment. The boxing ring was in the middle of the room. There was an area where Vincenzo keeps his guns. This is the area where most of the mafia training goes on.

"You are a minute late." said Luca sternly to Cha Young. Cha Young: "Sorry, I had to take a dump." Luca: "When you're under attack, do you think you still have time to take a shit? Run 50 laps now!" Luca blew his whistle signaling the start of the training. Even though Cha Young tried to negotiate she still ended up running the 50 laps. After 50 laps around the garage, she could feel all her muscles around her body burning. She was exhausted but she couldn't complain because she was afraid Luca would make her run some more. "Are we done for today?" asked Cha Young while trying to catch her breath. Luca:" What do you mean? We just started." Cha Young felt faint as if her soul had left her body. Luca: " Stand up, Mrs. Consigliere. Mr. Consigliere asked me to train you like a real mafia." 

"Let me do it" said Vincenzo while taking off his jacket aggressively. Vincenzo had just came back after sending Isabelle to the airport. Cha Young found that Vincenzo taking of his jacket hot as she stared at him blankly. He moves were swift yet graceful. She was mesmerized by his every move. "What are you doing? Get into the ring" instructed  Vincenzo to Cha Young. Cha Young quickly snapped back into her senses and got into the boxing ring. "Are you tired already? I saw you zoning out" said Vincenzo. " No, I'm fine." denied Cha Young. "Let's start now" continued Cha Young. "Alright, if you say so. Let's go full out." said Vincenzo. 

What felt like years was actually 2 hours. Both Vincenzo and Cha Young were tired. They both laid down on the floor. " Good Job, Cha Young." They both fist bumped. "Thank You. You did good training me as well." said Cha Young. " Where did you go just now?" asked Cha Young. " I sent Isabelle to the airport" replied Vincenzo. "Why?" asked Cha Young. "I wanted her to help track Han Seo in Macau." said Vincenzo calmly. Cha Young: "Wait...what?! but Han Seo is dead!"  "We all thought he was dead. but if you think about it there was never a body. That's why I tried to look for any clues about him and that led me to Macau." said Vincenzo. Cha Young:" How come you never told me about that?" Vincenzo: "Because I didn't want to tell you anything I wasn't sure about." "Next time tell me. I miss Han Seo too." said Cha Young.

"Hold my hand, please" said Cha Young. "Okay" said Vincenzo. Both of them laid there silently while holding each other hands. Memories of Han Seo started rushing back. The regret and guilt both of them felt for not saving him, for not being there for him pains them. The warth of each others hands gave them the sense of reassurance that they will be able to be there for each other. That together they will do whatever it takes to bring their dear brother back.