Vincenzo's Lighter

"Hellllooo Futureeee~" Cha Young sang loudly. Cha Young jumped up and down excitedly: "Omo, why are they so cute~~" "IC! Can you be quiet! You watched that for the 20th time today!" whined Vincenzo. He was trying to catch up on his work but all he could hear was Cha Young listening to NCT Dream's new song Hello Future. "Merong~ I won't. I didn't shout at you when you were fanboying over Red Velvet so why can't I listen to my favorite group? Hmph!" said Cha Young. Cha Young started dancing frivolously to NCT songs. "Fine, fine, knock yourself out" said Vincenzo defeated. He walked out of the room to find a quieter spot to work.

Just as Vincenzo was about to start work, Luca walked in to the room. "Mr. Consigliere, I think you should look at this." Luca handed over a phone to Vincenzo.  "This is a surveillance camera footage at a bar in Macau, if you look here you can see something shinning in the man's hands." said Luca. "Can you zoom that in" asked Vincenzo. Luca: "Yes." Vincenzo: "That's the one. That's the one I gave him." "Good Job in following him there, do you know where he is now?" asked Vincenzo. Luca: "There was a fight incident that happen at the bar. He slipped out of our sight that night. It is hard to trace where he is now." "At least we are sure it's him." said Vincenzo. Vincenzo looked like he was deep in his own thoughts. "Luca, call Isabelle over please." "Yes, Mr. Consigliere." said Luca.

CCTV Footage:

Author's Note

I'm so sorry I am late this week. This part is a bit short but don't worry I will post more on Sunday. Please, stay tune! In the mean time, try to guess who Vincenzo is looking for!!

 >.<