La festa

On the day of the party

The Vincenzo's house was buzzing with different voices, a crowd of people at every spot. The lights were as lively as the people. They were bright and rayed across the room seemingly like stars in the night sky. There stood pillars supporting the lights hung above. Ever so delightful was this scene. 

In Cha Young's room

In Cha Young's room

Cha Young was getting ready for the party. She wore on a black ballroom gown with a slit at the thigh area. She bought this dress while going shopping with Vincenzo. She loved the dress especially because the dress accentuated her long legs.  She paired the dress with a pair of simple black heels. 

Knock, knock

Knock, knock. "May I come in?" said Vincenzo from behind the door. "Yes~" replied Cha Young. When Vincenzo walked into the room, Cha Young twirled around in her ballgown. Her gown flowed gracefully in the air. Vincenzo was in awe when he saw Cha Young. He stood there silently just admiring how beautiful Cha Young was. " So..how do I look?" asked Cha Young. Vincenzo snapped back into his senses: " You look amazing. Look what I've got you." Vincenzo was holding a jewelry box. Inside the box was a diamond choker. " Wow, it's beautiful! Quickly! Put it on me!" said Cha Young excitedly. Cha Young brushed her hair to the front so Vincenzo can put on the necklace for her. 

Since Cha Young has a beautiful long neck, the necklace suited her very much

Since Cha Young has a beautiful long neck, the necklace suited her very much. "The necklace finally met its owner" said Vincenzo. Vincenzo gave Cha Young a kiss on the forehead and said "Let's go, sweetie". Vincenzo and Cha Young linked arms as they walked down the stairs. The couple was striking. People in the room started to clap and cheer for them. 

"Good Evening, Thank you to each and every one of you for being here with us today. We are very pleased to be able to welcome those of you that have been with us for a long time now as well as those who are new to the Cassano Family." said Vincenzo while turning his head slightly to glance at Cha Young. " *Chi trova un amico trova un tesoro. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all of the Cassano Family. Cheers! " continued Vincenzo. "Cheers! " followed by Cha Young. The crowd cheered as they raised their glass to celebrate the beginning of a wonderful night.

*To find a true friend is like finding a treasure