Vincenzo's Niece

The night went on. Vincenzo was busy catching up and chatting with his family that he hasn't seen for a long time. Cha Young introduced herself to the Cassano family members. Thankfully, they were very welcoming. 

"Cha Young, this is my niece." said Vincenzo. " Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Isabelle Cassano". Vincenzo's niece, Isabelle Cassano is Marco and Maria Cassano's daughter. Marco Cassano is Vincenzo's eldest brother. Both Marco and Maria Cassano are famous for their great power and influence in the mafia world.  Their daughter Isabelle Cassano is also well known in the mafia world for her stunning visuals. She has small delicate-features making her look like a real life Barbie. She also has straight long lustrous black hair that flows along her waist. 

"Wow, you speak Korean? By the way, I'm Cha Young. Nice to meet you". They both shook hands.  " Yeah, I do speak Korean, Vincenzo taught me when I was young." said Isabelle. "Isabelle is a smart girl. She's multilingual. She speaks Italian, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and French." said Vincenzo.  " Isabelle is currently studying in law school but since she's on break she will be having her mafia training with me." continued Vincenzo. "Wow, what is it like to train to be mafia? How is law school in Italy?" Cha Young asked  Isabelle. The two seemed to have a lot in common. Vincenzo left them alone to have a conversation together. 

"Well, I have had a little training with my father since I was little. My father would give me self defense lessons so I can protect myself. Since I'm older now, my dad wants me to experience real mafia missions. That's why he asked Vincenzo to be my mentor. " said Isabelle. "Oooh, that sounds interesting. I have seen Vincenzo's work, being a mafia you gotta be brutal. Aren't you afraid?" asked Cha Young. Isabelle thought about it for a while then answered: "My whole life I've looked up to my parents. I've seen my parents' work. The people they meet, the people they work with. Those people aren't nice people. We don't know when we might be in danger. What I fear most is not being able to protect my family. I will do what I have to do even if that means being brutal."   Cha Young thought that Isabelle's answer was very mature and posh. Usually, kids her age would only know how to have fun but Isabelle seems to be a responsible and kind type of person. 

"So, how has it been in Malta? Have you went sightseeing?" asked Isabelle. Cha Young: " Yeah, I've went on a tour around Malta with Vincenzo the other day. The view here is amazing. People here are very welcoming. I feel relaxed here." They both giggled. They both carried on chatting for a long while. The two grew fond of each other very quickly. 

"Can I call you eonnie?" asked Isabelle. "Sure!" said Cha Young. "Eonnie~" said Isabelle sweetly. 

Isabelle Cassano

Age: 18

D.O.B: 24th June,2003

Personality: Bold, Creative, Confident, Kind

Relationship with Vincenzo: Uncle-Niece

Night of the Party