Oneshot, name: idk

A/n: no quirk au and I will be using their legal names. Also can someone come up with a title for this one? This is just a short fluffy one.

(3rd person pov)

Touya slowly awoke to his boyfriend of two years keigo who had his arms wrapped around his waist. Touya ran his fingers through keigos hair.

Keigo slowly woke up groggy and still tired. "What time is it?" He asked snuggling closer to his boyfriend. "I don't know I woke up a couple minutes ago" Touya replied still running his fingers through keigos hair.

Keigo let out a huff of annoyance as he pulled the blankets back over his head. "Then we should go back to sleep" he said as you could hear the tiredness dripping from voice.

Touya smiled down at his blond boyfriend pulling the covers down a little bit to see his face. "Don't you want breakfast?" He asked. "Maybe later but for now sleep" Keigo said pulling Touya closer to his and wrapping his arms around him.

Touya gave in and let his boyfriend cuddle him knowing how stubborn he was. "Alright we have an hour then we have to get up, Ok?" Touya asked feeling a small nod coming from keigo.

"I love you" Keigo whispered.

"I love you too"

A/n: I was in the mood for something cute so here it is