"Oh shucks, you guessed my whole plan. Now it's ruined." Harry giggled and licked a drop of rosé off of his upper lip. "No no, none of that. Actually, I can just show you what I got us." He stood up and went to the freezer, pulling out two metal tins. "I promise they haven't been in there long, just long enough to keep them cool without them melting." He set both of the tins down on the table and then pulled two striped paper straws out of his pocket. "Two old-fashioned malted milkshakes, just how you like them." Harry gasped and snatched the straw out of Louis's hand, immediately sliding it into the cup so he could start slurping. "Fuck, Louis, this is even better than the chicken. I think I'm gonna have you cook all of my meals from now on. Hey, I might get fat, but at least I'll be fat and happy."

Louis smiled and started sucking down his own milkshake, which was quite the workout for his mouth. "I'm glad you like all of it, baby. I've been planning this forever, I wanted your birthday to be extra special." Harry nodded as he sucked at his straw, his cheeks hollowing. The older boy felt his dick twitch at the sight and he said a silent prayer that this boy wasn't going to kill him with his sinful mouth. "Anything else special planned for tonight after these milkshakes?" Louis bit his lip and nodded, swallowing down the rest of the milkshake. "Yes, I do, but that's all for later. Right now you're having dessert." Harry pouted and then sucked up the last bits of his milkshake, chewing up the small pieces of shaved chocolate from the bottom of the tin cup.

"I'm all done. Now you can give me my surprise," Harry cheered as he clapped his hands together, a goofy, ridiculous grin plastered on his face. Louis smirked and grabbed the younger boy's hand, helping him up from his seat. "C'mon, let's go see your surprise." Harry followed Louis out of the kitchen and into the living room where two presents sat in the center of the table. One was a flat, square present with a bow on top, and the other one was a small, rounded box. "Open the bigger one first." Louis prompted, ushering him to sit down on the couch. The boy plopped down and pulled the first present into his lap, running his fingers over the wrapping paper. "So, this is a surprise that I have been saving for a while, and I wanted you to be the first to see it." Harry nodded and slowly began to tear the paper off.

Once the wrapping paper was completely off, Harry looked over what was in his hands. It was a record, the back cover of a record to be exact, and it was unfamiliar. He had never heard of any of the songs. Maybe Louis had gotten something confused and got an artist that he thought Harry liked, but the boy had no clue what the album was."Flip it over, baby," Louis said, now seated beside him on the couch. Harry obeyed and flipped the album over, his brows creasing when he saw the image on the front. It was Louis, seated on a chair in his basic blue jeans and jacket. His hair was in its classic fringe, but his stubble looked like he hadn't shaved for a few days. "Why are you on the cover?" The younger boy asked, his eyes wide in complete confusion. Louis chuckled and took the album from him.

"Because it's my album," Louis said softly, pointing at his name in the corner. He was right, it was his album. His name was on it and everything. "How did this happen, how did you do this?" Harry asked, completely amazed by the fact that his boyfriend's name was on the front cover of an album. "Well, I went to an independent recording company and the producer liked my stuff so he let me record a bunch of demos and then I compiled all of them and I sent them in to one of those record pressing places and then they gave me this. They pressed about a hundred records and they're all going to be advertised at the studio and at that music store, and we'll see where it goes from there. I swiped a few copies, though. One for you, one for me, and the others are for Li and Zayn and me dad. Do you like it?"

Harry nodded energetically and ripped open the cellophane, pulling out the vinyl. "I love it so much, Lou. I can't believe you made a whole album. When did you get the chance to do all of these songs? We're together all the time." Louis sighed and took the record from him, pointing at a song entitled 'Two of Us'. "This one, I wrote a while ago, when me mum passed away. Don't Let it Break Your Heart, that one I wrote right after I met you, and it's telling you that no matter what happens, don't let it break your heart, because life is fucking hard and it's harder when you're broken. This one, Habit, I wrote that when we first started hanging out after Li said that you were off-limits because you were a habit I couldn't break. Only the Brave, wrote it when I came out, in my freshman year of high school. A lot of these others are just songs that I wrote in the middle of the night after spending time with you."