"I'm tryna tell you wassup" he said.

"Ok go head explain" I said.

"Look that girl was just someone I let suck my dick for the one time , it was no strings attached or nun of that shit I just let her suck me up that's all and then after that she started getting obsessed wit me and she called me everyday and stuff to the point I had to block that hoe , so when she seen me with you she got mad and that's all it's nothing more" he said sounding Sincere.

"That's some hoe shit to just go around letting hoes suck yo dick but you know what i don't care killa you not my nigga for me to even be mad it's what ever" I said.

"Bruh it was before you even came in the picture" he said.

"Ok so how many hoes you letting suck yo dick now that I'm in the picture killa?" I asked .

"Nobody London, why would you ask me some shit like that." he said.

"Boy ok but if another nigga came and ate me out rn you wouldn't have a problem wit that?" I asked.

"Yo ass know better then to pull that bull shit I'll come kill you and that nigga, even tho we not together we still in the talkin stage which mean this a pending relationship so don't fuck up" he said.

"Same goes for you" I said.

"Ok we good now" he said.

"Yea I guess" I said.

"Here come you wit this I guess shit London it's either yes or no" he said.

"Yea killa" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok now can you put yo sexy ass face in the camera please" he said.

"No" I said.

"Bruh stop playin and put yo face in the camera" he said.

"I want you to beg" I said.

"Please London can you put yo fine ass in the camera" he said rolling his eyes.

"No call me massa"I said .

"London I'm not gonna play wit yo ass" he said.

"Ok ok damn cry baby ass" I said laughing putting my face in the camera.

This nigga stared at the phone just smiling and licking his lips.

"Come lick my fat ma like that" I said smirking in the camera.

"I'm on my way" he said.

"Boy I was just playin" I said laughing.

"I wasn't" he said.

"I'm not opening the door if you come" I said.

"It's cool I gotta go hit a lick anyways" he said.

"You should send me some food before you go do that" I said.

"Ok fat ass I'll send it what you want?" He said.