𝟗.✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
𝟭:39 p𝗺,Monday

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"
𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                              𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥                                      𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"                                      𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Me and yana was just walkin around target lookin at different stuff and just pickin it up and throwing it in the cart.

"Ouu let's go get some tree hut scrub" yana said .

"Girl if they got them cus they always sellin out" I said walkin toward the hygiene part pushin the cart.

"Dang they only got two different scents" yana said looking at the shelf .

"They smell good?" I asked.

"Ouu yea they smell good , which one you want" she asked still smelling them.

"It don't matter get anyone" I said.

"Ok" she said.

After we got the scrub we walked around the store some more .

"Lon" yana said lookin at me.

"Yea" I said.

"Can you just give me my phone back today instead of me having to wait till Friday" yana said desperately.

"Girl we just talked about this at the house" I said stopin in my tracks and tilting my head at her.

"I know but like I haven't talked to anyone in like 3 days" she said whining.

"Yana if I give you your phone back now your gonna think that every time you do something and I take it that your gonna just get it back and that's not what I want you to think I need you to learn your lesson" I said continuing to walk pushing the cart.

"But I actually did learn my lesson and I won't do that no more ever and honestly I don't no why I did it in the first place because I know if I would have just asked you would've said yes but I guess I just wanted to do something reckless but I promise I won't do that ever again" yana said.

I know my sister was serious about her learning her lesson and everything but I just want her to know what she did was wrong and I just want her to see how her foolish actions can get her in a lot of trouble but imma just go easy on her and not do the most.

"Ok yana when we get back home I'll give it to you" I said .

"You fr?" She asked rasing her eyebrows.

"Girl yea I'll give it back, I understand you learned your lesson" I said.

"Ok thank youu" she said hugging me.