Jieun: where are we going?

I asked gaining everyone's attention

taehyung: We are going to our house/dorm first.

taehyung said beside me 

I nodded in response 

Again it was all silent 

Hoseok: um.. Jieun aah ? 

We looked at him who was sitting in front of me 

Hoseok: are you happy  ??

I raised an eyebrow not understanding what he is saying

Hoseok: I mean are you happy here in Seoul and coming with us to our dorm ? 

I shook my head to the sides indicating a NO . I mean of course I did not  wanted to come to Seoul and that too with JUNGKOOK !? It's not of my choice !

Everyone looked sad well for except Jungkook 

Jungkook: guys ! don't be sad ! She is just a brat ! she doesn't understands her fault !

Yoongi: don't call her a brat !

Jungkook: hyung come on she is a brat !

jieun: look who's talking 

I silently spoke not looking at him but my phone 

Jungkook: SEE! she is speaks back to me ! and Of course a brat remains to be a brat !

Jieun : And an as*hole remains to be an as*hole 

I again spoke looking at my phone . I have no Idea how I'm getting the courage to fight myself . I was crying my eyes out yesterday when I fought with jungkook and now I am fighting with Jungkook and cursing 

The next moment I felt a pair of hands holding my hairs which caused me to  threw my face backwards I groaned in pain 

jieun: ah! 

Jimin: yah ! jungkook ! 

Jungkook: hyung stay out it's a sibling matter .

he said and that made the other's quite they definelty didn't wanted to get involved in a family matter 

Jieun: leave ! 

Jungkook: what if I don't ? 

Jieun: just fuvking leave me Jungkook !

Jungkook : Look at that ! I think I need you to teach some respect !

Jieun: you don't need to teach me ANYTHING !

Jungkook: Tsk, tsk ! I will after all I am your Older brother 

he said and gave me a physcopathic look. I cold see his face because he had his face over mine and my neck was bending backwards . 

Jieun: we are not related ! I don't consider you as my brother or anything ! you couldn't ...act like one ...

his grip loosened a bit but not enough for me to get off 

Jieun: and GET THIS SHI* INSIDE YOUR D*CKHEAD !!!

Jungkook: JEON JIEUN !

he shouted which made everyone shocked I could even see The driver flinched he gave me a very dark look which kind of made me scared but I tried to act cool . but from inside I was scared as well. 

Jieun: WHAT ?!

Jungkook: I don't doubt the fact that your mom didn't raised you well but you could have been a bit better your own , you are such a shame to the family !

Jieun: DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY MOM ! AND IF I'M SUCH A SHAME THEN WHY BOTHER TO BRING ME HERE LET ME LIVE ALONE ,I DON'T WISH TO LIVE WITH YOU !! ... you know what I am ashamed to call you a BROTHER !

I shouted back and pulled my hairs back with a lot of strength . I then bend my waist down and heads as well I started rubbing my head and removed the bucket cap and rubbed scalp .  already don't like when someone touches my hair and here this jungle book took off my hairs !

I got up and saw Jungkook looking outside the window. I ignored him and stayed quite through out the rest of the ride . 

Soon we arrived at the dorm . We all got out and bid BTS goodbye I mean Jungkook's hyungs . 

Because now we are going to THE JEON MANSION .

Jungkook and I again sat in a another car and didn't talk through out the way. We both were looking outside the windows from each side . I was taking the view of Seoul . It was a beautiful , The city was huge and busy. There were so many huge buildings , bridges and people walking on the pathways , whole sale markets , kids playing round , enjoying with their families , many vehicles and THE HAN RIVER . We were currently on the bridge over it . Our car was around the corner and I tried to take a look but couldn't maybe it's not anymore , hopefully it isn't. I gritted my teeth and then bit my lips . I tried forgeting about it . Then soon we passed the river and I sighed . 

After a while we entered a property . It was a HUGE mansion . It looked very modern from outside . It was very beautiful. There were many body gaurds over there . My eyes widened seeing the size of the mansion . out car stopped on the enterance and jungkook got out. I followed him . We entered the mansion and jungkook threw his bag in the air but a maid caught it and I stopped at my pace as I saw the rest of the show  Then he threw his jacket somewhere but a maid caught it . he took out his watch and threw that too in the air same goes from his cap , mask and a fanny pack on his waist and all of that was caught by maids . I looked at it with shock . 

How many maids are here in the house ?

are they just appointed to catch his stuff ?

were these maids in some sort of sports ?

is this his routine that they are trained ?

then Jungkook went and flopped on the couch and closed his eyes 

Jungkook: dad home ? 

he asked with his eyes closed while I was still standing near the enterance but I was a bit inside 

Maid 1: Not yet little master 

a maid spoke

he hummed in response . 

Then he massaged his temples and rested his head on the couch with his eyes closed .