Whitepaw walked alongside her mentor Redberry as they headed away towards the gathering. Whitepaw glanced around the moor, she could see MoonClan cats from distance, they were already at the gathering and waiting for them. As they neared, DawnClan began to settle down on the grass, Flowerstar climbed the rock and greeted Owlstar as they began talking, Fluffytail took a spot beside the rock, giving Shadeclaw a curt nod. Whitepaw could see Badgerpaw who noticed Brightpaw, Badgerpaw's eyes filled with relief and he walked away towards her, staring a conversation. Whitepaw sat down alone, not looking around much. MoonClan will probably be mad at them for accepting in a kittypet and a barn cat. Whitepaw waited a bit until Flowerstar rose up on her paws. "Let the meeting begin!" Flowerstar yowled. The cats settled down and stopped whispering and talking, facing up at their leaders. The leaves on these four trees were falling as well, Whitepaw noticed now. How didn't she see that earlier?

"DawnClan is doing well. We invited two cats in our Clan, they proved their loyalty and they, good at hunting and fighting. Moonpaw, and Sunnybreeze." Flowerstar said, looking down at the two cats who were sitting side by side. The whole Clan broke into talking as they stared at the two cats. "Flowerstar!" Deerspirit role up on his paws and faced the DawnClan leader. "If these cats were brought in DawnClan recently, why does this cat already have a warrior name?" Deerspirit asked, looking at Sunnybreeze. MoonClan cats nodded in agreement by Deerspirit's speech. Flowerstar rose her tail for silence. "I gave Sunnybreeze a warrior name because she was a fast learner and she mastered everything perfectly. There was no reason for her to remain apprentice any longer." Flowerstar said, MoonClan cats mumbled to each other, they didn't look pleased at all. Owlstar twitched his tail, he seemed a little annoyed as well but kept his temper as he looked away. "As you can see, Brightpaw and Darkpaw are back. They went to search for Frostpaw, but unfortunately Frostpaw died." Flowerstar said and shocked gasps came upon the Clan while DawnClan stood silent.

Flowerstar said they have to lie about Frostpaw, if they told MoonClan Frostpaw left, they will call her disloyal they will just start a fight so DawnClan agreed with their leader to keep silent. "That's all." Flowerstar sat down on the rock, giving Owlstar a nod. Owlstar rose up on his paws, his yellow eyes fell upon the Clan's, preparing to speak. "I'm sorry to hear what happened to Frostpaw, Flowerstar. I hope she hunts well in StarClan." Owlstar said as he looked at Flowerstar, Flowerstar dipped her head respectfully in response. "MoonClan also got a new member, please welcome Skypaw." Owlstar said, gazing at the apprentice. Whitepaw followed his gaze and her eyes widened in horror. That's Sky! Whitepaw couldn't believe her eyes, she was frozen in shock. Skypaw cast her a glance before looking away from her, he still seemed mad. "Skypaw is a good apprentice, he's going very well so far, along with the other apprentices." Owlstar said as he looked at Badgerpaw and Shiningpaw. All Whitepaw could stare at was Sky- no, he's Skypaw now. Whitepaw wasn't sure how to feel, but there was definitely one emotion she recognized.

Guilt. She regrets her decisions, she regrets not allowing Skypaw to talk to her leader, she regrets she wasn't more kinder and nicer to him. "That's all." Owlstar announced as he sat back down on the rock, the cats broke into talking and began to congratulate Sunnybreeze and Moonpaw, greeting them and getting to know them on the way. Whitepaw walked over to Skypaw. "Skypaw, I'm sorry-" Whitepaw began but Skypaw lashed his tail in anger. "You're sorry now huh? Last time I checked you didn't care." Skypaw snarled. Whitepaw frowned as her ears flattened in sadness, his words dug deep into her heart and shattering it in pieces, his cold tone triggered her too. "I-I should have let you talk to Flowerstar, I'm so sorry..." Whitepaw said, she tried to take a step forward but Skypaw hissed at her. "Keep your apologies to yourself." Skypaw raised his chin and stared at Whitepaw angrily. "I don't care what you think anymore." Skypaw said, his tail lashing back and fro in anger before he noticed his Clan was leaving. Skypaw bounded after them, not even once looking back.

Whitepaw stood there for a long moment, staring after Skypaw, noticing he wasn't going to turn around to even glance at her, Whitepaw turned around and walked back with her Clan. "Whitepaw? Are you okay?" Leafpaw fell in beside her. Whitepaw sighed, she can't tell Leafpaw about why, she would know that she's been meeting him then. "It's nothing, I'm fine." Whitepaw hurried forward, not looking back at Leafpaw. When they came back to camp, Whitepaw could see Brightpaw who walked over to the nursery and began to tell the kits about the gathering, Darkpaw joined after her too. Leafpaw and Blazeheart were in the medicine cats den, discussing something. Foxtail was talking with Spotbird and Redberry was talking with Dustpelt and Fluffytail. Everyone seemed to be outside, talking before going to sleep.

Whitepaw didn't care, she bounded away towards the apprentices den and laid down in her nest, she could feel her pelt warming up, she didn't notice how cold it got over the past few sunrises. Whitepaw curled into a ball, she was feeling empty, she now knows Skypaw is part of MoonClan and it's all her fault. She could have changed that, and they could still be together, talking to each other but he's in other Clan now, they will never talk again and he doesn't want to ever see her again.